How obsessed with MillenniuM are you?

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest Yaponchik

We just bought a house and will paint the outside yellow, as many here considered, though not entirely. My wife likes the yellow color (it's her favorite) which made it easier, and actullay I ought to tell her it has something to do with MM  :angel:

Also, my favorite coat looks alot like one I remember Frank sometimes used to wear; brownish, reaching under my waist, has a darker collar and pretty coarse fabric (looks a bit like a hicking coat).

cheers!

Guest Yaponchik

Yes, by the way, I am new here as well (I have been a passive reader for months and just turned to member). There seems to be a regular flow of new people. I am from Belgium; perhaps some others as well ? :wink_big:

cheers!

• Elders (Admins)
Yes, by the way, I am new here as well (I have been a passive reader for months and just turned to member). There seems to be a regular flow of new people. I am from Belgium; perhaps some others as well ? :wink_big:

cheers!

Welcome abord Yaponchik!

I always get a buzz when people who hang around feel okay to join in. We must be doing something right!

Regards,

Graham :ouro:

Guest Yaponchik

:plain_big: certainly you do ! This is not a boring board as so many exist! I have found so much great info here I decided to join the forum, which is not really a habit.

Thanks!

Yaponchik

Guest Wellington

Hi Yaponchik!

Sorry, I could have been a Belgian myself, had I been born a few more kilometers to the north! However, I often have a reminder of your flat country when I watch MM: the only thing separating me from the TV set is either a Leffe, a Hoegarden or a Chimay! Such nice beauties!

Welcome aboard!

Regards

Guest PROVO_SIX

I use html tags when I type in my quote.

<"font color=red"><"b">"I've always believed that evil is born in a cold heart and a weak mind"<"/font">  <--delete the quotes between the <>carrots. If I remove them they will actually work. The <"b"> means bold.

Try this great resource for HTML Help:  HTMLgoodies.com. This will launch in a new window.

Remove the first and last quotes...this is what I typed into my text field in personal options.  You can spell-out primary collors (red, black, green, blue, white) or use RGB values like my favorite orange is #ff6600.  I would start the font tag:

<"font color=#ff6600">  ADD MY TEXT HERE then end the tag <"/font"> -- again, removing the quotes, if I didn't then they would render on the page and disappear as text.

>>Back to topic...sorry OLD MAN...you can say I have an MM obsession with Peter Watts hairdoo.  I gave up the thin mustache for the beard and regular stash...shill shave the head but we share the hairline.

My obsession also extends to not being able to respond to which Lance movies I like.  I like none but MM and would like nothing more than to see him, gray hair and all, do a movie of MM.  Sooo much content but so little time in a 2 hour movie.  Heck, bring back another season!!!  --Sounds of rioting masses.--

:angry_steaming_big:

Guest Yaponchik
Wellington, you live close to the site where Wellington defeated Napoleaon  :bigsmile:  I agree on the Chimay and stuff mate, take one on me  :thumbsup_big:

Guest LauraKrycek

I thought about growing the Peter Watts moustache myself, but I didn't think it'd suit my face.  Plus the hairstyle idn't exactly my speed, y'know?   See, check it out.  You can see why I decided to revert back to my old style.

laurawatts.jpg