How obsessed with MillenniuM are you?

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

• Elders (Admins)
I thought about growing the Peter Watts moustache myself, but I didn't think it'd suit my face.  Plus the hairstyle idn't exactly my speed, y'know?   See, check it out.  You can see why I decided to revert back to my old style.

laurawatts.jpg

That's brilliant, I'm inspired to try that myself!

Gra.

Guest PROVO_SIX
Wow!  you could pass for my long lost sister in the first photo.  Well done...  Oh, and I usually do the reverse...adding hair on a photo.

• Elders (Admins)

I just remembered an good response to the question "How obsessed with Millennium are you?":

My friend Mark and I have a system not used much these days that started when he got a Pager. I would page him simply "2000", and he would know to ring me. It transgressed onto mobile phones too, we would simply send "2000" and one would contact the other.

Now I can't get him to watch a single episode!

Anyone else do this?

Gra :ouro:

Well, I don't have a pager... nor do I know anyone who does...  But, when Scott & I PM each other, we put "2000" as the messege title, so when it comes to our e-mail as a PM notification, we always know who it is!

:Ouro_Large:

• 2 weeks later...
I recently purchased an Omega Speedmaster Professional (aka the "moon watch'").  I loved the watch anyway, but the Millenium connection didn't hurt.  Last watch I'll ever buy. :yes_big:

Guest Wellington

I recently purchased an Omega Speedmaster Professional

Lucky you!  :thumbsup_big:  :thumbsup_big:  :thumbsup_big:

I recently put an offer: both my parents for an Omega. If you are interested, feel free to pm me... I may add my brother to the offer too, if you feel it is not interesting enough. He might be of use as a suitcase carrier, one never knows when he needs one...  :wink_big:

Regards

• 3 weeks later...

I recently acquired my first cell phone (an LG vx4400).  I inserted various ouroboros pictures as Wallpaper.  When I first turn the cell phone on, an ouroboros with the words "The Time is Near" appears, followed by a plain ouroboros as the default wallpaper.  Then whenever I turn it off, an ouroboros with the three diverging horizontal lines is displayed.  I even have the option of inserting various appropriate quotes as banners as the mood strikes me.

The ringer, however, is set to "I am the Walrus" by the Beatles.  Anyone know where I could find the Millenium (or X-Files) theme in MIDI format to use as a cell phone ringer?

Hey... I don't know if I can help you... but I've got both a Millennium MIDI file and an X Files MIDI file that I found somewhere on line.  If you want to hear them, go to my web-site... The Millennium MIDI file is on the main page.  Let me know if I can help.

:Ouro_Large: ~Raven Wolf

Click here for "RAVEN WOLF"