so, the promo CDs...

Rate this topic

Me too. I have been looking for the Luminary sountrack for a very long time. has anyone heard anything about a second season CD yet?

Thanks,

Chris

Sorry guys..neither the promo compilation nor the collection found on itunes have any music from Luminary...if you are interested go here:

https://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/downl...y_mark_snow.php

there are 9 assorted collections of music from Luminary..

i personally would also have liked to see the different version of the MillenniuM theme played at the end of "Paper Dove" on the promo disc...its just as Frank is crumbling the oragami character when he realizes Catherine has been abducted...

enjoy..

4th Horseman

Edited by The Old Man
Link to Luminary MP3's updated for our new website.

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks Mark, for the link back to MDUK. Listening to those themes in the background as I type!

I think Fox thought it was giving us one chance to own some of Millennium's themes when it went for the Best of Millennium soundtrack. Putting it on iTunes and their Fox Store in downloadable only format certainly keeps the costs down. I have read posts before on the board where people have claimed they have been able to obtain a Season 2 Promo CD, but sadly I've never seen hard proof that such as CD exists. One can only hope! I'd love to have some of the S2 scores to listen too!

Guest SouthernCelt
Thanks Mark, for the link back to MDUK. Listening to those themes in the background as I type!

I think Fox thought it was giving us one chance to own some of Millennium's themes when it went for the Best of Millennium soundtrack. Putting it on iTunes and their Fox Store in downloadable only format certainly keeps the costs down. I have read posts before on the board where people have claimed they have been able to obtain a Season 2 Promo CD, but sadly I've never seen hard proof that such as CD exists. One can only hope! I'd love to have some of the S2 scores to listen too!

A big echo from me on the thanks. Been looking for a recording of the primary Luminary theme ever since I first saw the show. Even e-mailed Fox two times about whether the music was available anywhere, even if it wasn't a Mark Snow performance; never got a peep out of Fox.

Thanks again.

A big echo from me on the thanks. Been looking for a recording of the primary Luminary theme ever since I first saw the show. Even e-mailed Fox two times about whether the music was available anywhere, even if it wasn't a Mark Snow performance; never got a peep out of Fox.

Thanks again.

SouthernCelt & Graham - you are most welcome. MDUK is a treasure trove of MillenniuM stuff.

enjoy it my friends..

4th Horseman...

• 1 month later...
Guest shaivite

Hi all,

I thought everybody (especially those in the UK who can't get at the music on US itunes) might like to know that The Best of Millennium is available to download at https://www.gomusic.ru/album.aspx?id=38964 for less than $2.00 (USD), as is also The Snow Files. I downloaded the Millennium music a while ago from this site and have greatly enjoyed it. The website recently changed it's name and when I joined you had to put $20 on your account. I've downloaded a lot from them (I only have several dollars left to spend) and the site seems ok and without any problems.

I'm open to trading if anyone wants a copy (email me at myhappyplanet@hotmail.co.uk).

Hope you all enjoy it!

P.S. Midnite of the Century is beautiful!

Me too. I have been looking for the Luminary sountrack for a very long time. has anyone heard anything about a second season CD yet?

Thanks,

Chris

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Hi all,

I thought everybody (especially those in the UK who can't get at the music on US itunes) might like to know that The Best of Millennium is available to download at https://www.gomusic.ru/album.aspx?id=38964 for less than $2.00 (USD), as is also The Snow Files. I downloaded the Millennium music a while ago from this site and have greatly enjoyed it. The website recently changed it's name and when I joined you had to put $20 on your account. I've downloaded a lot from them (I only have several dollars left to spend) and the site seems ok and without any problems.

I'm open to trading if anyone wants a copy (email me at myhappyplanet@hotmail.co.uk).

Hope you all enjoy it!

P.S. Midnite of the Century is beautiful!

Forgive my ignorance, but how does this work? Do I have to open an account at one of these places, copy it to my hard drive and then burn it on a disc? How much is it to open an account, and how much is it to download your average album. I hate to open an account for one album, but I have recently run across a chick named Emm Gryner who is fantabulous, so I would probably want to get whatever is available by her. She is somewhat unknown, but if this place has something as obscure as "The Best of Millennium", I would think they would have her stuff too. By the way, for anyone who doesn't have the "Snow Files", I highly recommend it.

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks for the heads up, I'm sure others will be well chuffed to hear this news. You've no idea the amount of emails I get asking where to get this soundtrack. Its good to hear that you got your purchase okay and that you didn't get ripped off.

You can also get Songs in the Key of X: Music from and Inspired by `the X-Files` 1996 from the controversial Russian website All of MP3 (as featured on the BBC News website!).

• 1 month later...
Guest ZeusFaber

Has anyone ever thought of uploading tracks on the QT to a site like megaupload or myspace, as a way of sharing the more obscure and non-commercially available tracks with other fans?