X-files/Millennium crossover

Rate this topic

......now "THAT's" THE KIND OF IMAGERY I CAN SINK MY WHAT'S LEFT OF MY TEETH INTO!!!-(i've been eating too much toffee from the land of english men!)---how about one with mountains and such? PLEASE!

~se7en  :ouro:

......you just can't understand the centuries long tradition of toffee making in the U.K. untill you have sampled it yourself. all i can tell the uninitiated is that this centuries old recipe,made from the best ingrediants on earth,COMBINED with the ancient technique of "toffee-rolling" makes it a delicacy worth losing your teeth over.-(and i should know,i just spent $45 importing this treasure from the U.K.!)  

.....it takes me back to another time,another place,another era,when time and patience were key in creating a fine product. father's passed down the secret proccess of toffee making to thier children throughout the generations. you even have to be an aprentice before you could be allowed to make your first batch!  ..........ahhhhhh,that centuries old tradition! :smily_tooth_big:  :cool-big:

...that is all,

se7en