Duck X-Ray Reveals 'Alien Head'

Rate this topic

Raven Wolf

:alien2:This article can be found here! The Truth Is Out There! :alien:

Updated: 11:42 AM EDT

Duck X-Ray Reveals 'Alien Head'

CORDELIA, Calif. (June 1) - The International Bird Rescue Research Center in Cordelia plans to raise money with the help of an unusual duck X-ray.

Wild X-Rays

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bird came in with a broken wing, but when Marie Travers, assistant manager of the center, radiographed the duck, she was stunned to see a very clear image of what appeared to be the face, or head, of an extraterrestrial alien in the bird's stomach.

"Marie looked at it and all she could say was 'unbelievable,"' said Karen Benzel, public affairs director for the rescue center, which has been rescuing sick and injured birds for more than three decades.

Unfortunately, the duck died quickly and quietly of its injuries.

Initial reports from the center claimed the cause of the alien face was never determined, but Benzel said she was still awaiting results of a necropsy.

Either way, the center has come up with a way to turn its alien encounter into a fundraiser for the center. It will auction off the X-ray on eBay.

The one-of-a-kind image, which measures 17-by-14 inches, will be sold along with a certificate of authenticity. All proceeds will go toward funding the center's rehabilitation programs.

The auction begins Sunday.

06/01/06 18:48 EDT

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. All active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.

Guest gmcp

Up next week:

"An additional X-Ray revealed that the alien head had swallowed what appears to be the Virgin Mary..."

:p

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Up next week:

"An additional X-Ray revealed that the alien head had swallowed what appears to be the Virgin Mary..."

:p

DAMN! You trumped my joke you B@stard!!! :fuyou_2:

I WAS gonna say that rumour has it that 4th Horseman saw the Vigin Mary in his sandwich...

But, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... you just HAD to steal MY joke, didn't you...? :nahah:

Guest SouthernCelt
Thats really weired! :alien:

That post cetainly gave Southern Celt some healthy competition for reporting the unusual! :rofl:

Do I sense a challenge? Bring on the competition! :kickin: But realize you may get more wierd stuff than you're prepared for the board to handle... :rock2:

I WAS gonna say that rumour has it that 4th Horseman saw the Vigin Mary in his sandwich...

Well, as a matter of fact i did, not only was the Virgin Mary hiding between the lettuce and the tomato, but I also happened to see Elvis in the random mustard application on top of the balogna...best damned tasting thing i ever had...

4th "belch" Horseman**

** - with apologies to Beerbelch

Guest gmcp

My sincerest of apologies. Please accept a "Third Encounters" mound of mashed potatoes as a peace offering.

Do I sense a challenge? Bring on the competition! :kickin: But realize you may get more wierd stuff than you're prepared for the board to handle... :rock2:

WOO-HOO! You're on, Celt! :swingin:

Oh....and I still love you, Lathe! :kissypoo: