Vote for Millennium official DVD release

Rate this topic

As spacefrog, a new member to our forum, was so nice to remind me that the official Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment Germany put up a poll to ask fans of 1013 shows which show they would like to see on DVD after The X-Files, I thought it might be wise to have the whole MLM community vote for this.

Even though it's just the German Fox, they might have a bigger influence on it all than some fans screaming out ;)

Seize the moment - https://www.foxhome.de/ - Vote on the right for Millennium.

Toby

Guest Wellington

Hi

Vote given! It is too great a chance to be heard directly by Fox... Hope it will accelerate things a little...

Thanks for the link!

Regards

Guest Justa Fan

As spacefrog, a new member to our forum, was so nice to remind me that the official Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment Germany put up a poll to ask fans of 1013 shows which show they would like to see on DVD after The X-Files, I thought it might be wise to have the whole MLM community vote for this.

Even though it's just the German Fox, they might have a bigger influence on it all than some fans screaming out ;)

Seize the moment - https://www.foxhome.de/ - Vote on the right for Millennium.

Toby

Thanks for the Heads Up!!

I cast my vote...if they do release

it will it only be released in Germany?

That would be too funny.

I think I took German in High School...

now where are my old text books??

:eyebrows_big:

• Elders (Admins)
I have to apologize, I didn't realize that The Old Man already posted this elsewhere - please check here instead: https://www.millenniumdesktop.co.uk/Thisisw....;t=883;

Hi,

No need to apologise!

I couldn't resist when I saw Space Frog's Post.

It's an excellent opportunity to show support for the series, especialy when Fox themselves are actually going to see the results for themselves for a change.

Well done The Space Frog!

Gribbit.

Gra. :cool-big:

If there is a Millennium DVD release in Germany, there will be a DVD release in the US as well :)

Two examples:

1. The X-Files. First released in the US, then another version came out in Europe. The US version contains English and French in NTSC (HD transfer), the German version contains English, German and Spanish in PAL (HD transfer).

2. Buffy. First released in Europe (whoohoo!), then released in the US. I don't know where the US releases are at right now, but we already have season 6 complete. And while the US aspect ratio is 1.33:1 (4:3), the European DVDs have 1.78:1 (16:9). Weird weird I say, but it's actually something that Joss Whedon decided over the US box - he wanted it to be 'original'.

I can't decide myself what I would prefer. Of course I like widescreen TV, but in the end they should just give me what was there in the first place and not resize, tweak and remaster it all.

• 4 months later...