Woman Snaps Photos Of Creature In Her Yard

Rate this topic

Guest SouthernCelt

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
So, got an opinion on what it is?

It kind of reminds me of a big foot or Loch Ness photo. There is something in the way that obscures too much of the animal to really reveal its identity. To me, the tail and rear end look like that of a Lion. It's hard to say for sure what it is because the entire head is blocked off, but I agree with the speculation that it is a big cat. Of course, this is only an uneducated guess on my part.

So, got an opinion on what it is?

Well, judging from the part we can see.... it's obvious this is an animal made to travel on all "4s", so a BigFoot is out of the question. You can tell by the way the hip and knee on the back leg looks that this is no kind of ape, or human-like animal. Too short and dark for a deer.... Too thin and short haired to be any kind of wolf or coyotee.... so my best guess would be something in the wildcat/bob cat/mountain lion family.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
i couldnt see it too well, half monkey? half canine?

Actually, I was thinking it might be a werelion.

Guest SouthernCelt

The Cryptomundo web site that reports on odd creatures of all types has posted some additional evaluation of the animal in this picture. Some of the comment and evaluation came from registered users of their message board so I don't know how scholarly the opinions can be presumed to be.

There's also a put together multi-image picture of enhancements of the original that can be viewed here.

Read the story, see the picture here.

hey Celt, how are ya? I'm not too sure about that picture it looks like it may have been spliced together, right in the middle of the pic where the door is divided. the tinting and shading looks much lighter on the left side than the right.......or maybe a monkey is loose in Omaha :kickin::rock2: