Woman Snaps Photos Of Creature In Her Yard

Rate this topic

Guest SouthernCelt

Guest SouthernCelt
hey Celt, how are ya? I'm not too sure about that picture it looks like it may have been spliced together, right in the middle of the pic where the door is divided. the tinting and shading looks much lighter on the left side than the right.......or maybe a monkey is loose in Omaha :kickin::rock2:

Hey, 'slinger, where ya been lately? Noticed you weren't posting.

Yeah, I just throw this stuff out for interest; I don't say it's real. You might be right.

...Then again maybe it's something that "flipped" into our reality, one of the "low men's" watchdogs maybe?!

Hey, 'slinger, where ya been lately? Noticed you weren't posting.

Yeah, I just throw this stuff out for interest; I don't say it's real. You might be right.

...Then again maybe it's something that "flipped" into our reality, one of the "low men's" watchdogs maybe?!

no doubt, maybe a "Liger" as napoleon dynamite would say.......been pretty busy with my 2 year old and my job, he wears me out lol, hope all is well in your neck of the woods, pretty damn hot up here, and humid, so par for the course for upcoming summer in Arkansas....good to hear from you as always, take care

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Hmmmmmmm...I'm going with El Chupacabra.

Texas_Chupacabra.jpg

Notice the apparent kink in the tail like the other pic.

Gee Willerkers!!! Where the heck did THAT come from???!

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Poor puppy.....

LOL, you call that thing a puppy? Looks more like some kind of extra terrestrial saber toothed Kangaroo to me. :oneeyedwinK