The Garden

Rate this topic

Heres a movie i have been waiting for being released July 11.

The Garden

Director: Don Michael Paul,

On DVD July 11, 2006

Rating

Rate It 1 2 3 4 5

Sam (Adam Taylor Gordon) is a young boy with big problems: He has bad dreams, he cuts himself, and he’s just been released from a mental hospital. But when he and his recovering alcoholic father (Brian Wimmer) are forced to stay on a ranch owned by the mysterious Ben Zachary (Lance Henriksen of ALIENS and NEAR DARK), Sam’s nightmares become all too real. On this placid land, the dead walk, evil is alive and a terrifying prophecy may unleash the final apocalypse. As the suffering of the innocent takes root, will the taste of temptation lead Sam to the most shocking act of all?

Claudia Christian (BABYLON 5, THE HIDDEN) and Sean Young (BLADE RUNNER) co-star in this provocative horror thriller about the battle for the soul of mankind that begins – and ends – in THE GARDEN

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

The Garden

On DVD July 11, 2006

Rating

Rate It 1 2 3 4 5

Sam (Adam Taylor Gordon) is a young boy with big problems: He has bad dreams, he cuts himself, and he’s just been released from a mental hospital. But when he and his recovering alcoholic father (Brian Wimmer) are forced to stay on a ranch owned by the mysterious Ben Zachary (Lance Henriksen of ALIENS and NEAR DARK), Sam’s nightmares become all too real. On this placid land, the dead walk, evil is alive and a terrifying prophecy may unleash the final apocalypse. As the suffering of the innocent takes root, will the taste of temptation lead Sam to the most shocking act of all?

Claudia Christian (BABYLON 5, THE HIDDEN) and Sean Young (BLADE RUNNER) co-star in this provocative horror thriller about the battle for the soul of mankind that begins – and ends – in THE GARDEN

Wow, thanks Joe, that sounds outstanding!! It's like the next best thing to a Millennium movie. A film with Lance, evil and the apocalypse? What the heck more can you ask for? :w00t:

Guest SouthernCelt

The Garden

On DVD July 11, 2006

I never heard of this one. Did it have theater release or is it a straight-to-DVD release? Sounds very intriguing.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MillenniumIsBliss
the clips look good, but i have been reading alot of mix reviews. Man, lance looks old or is it make up?

I have to look at the clips, but based on some recent pictures I have seen of Lance doing an interview, I would think if he looks old, it is probably makeup. In the interview pics, he looked like he was about 46, he is actually 66.