Whats The Episode?

Rate this topic

oh...that's gonna make me nuts....

...I really didn't like that one too much, & I've blocked the title out of my head. It angered me, at the thought of what the government can do to people, and we are powerless to stop it....and it also just really grossed me out.....

• Elders (Moderators)

The infection was given to the prisoner not by a letter but by a parcel containing a pig's leg. And the whole thing was orchestrated by a pharmaceutical company as a way of testing a drug without going through the normal procedures.

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
The infection was given to the prisoner not by a letter but by a parcel containing a pig's leg. And the whole thing was orchestrated by a pharmaceutical company as a way of testing a drug without going through the normal procedures.

YES, this was a particularly CREEPY and distressing episode (VERY MillenniuMistic!!! in it's creepiness

! ) I have to agree fully with Raven Wolf too; this one REALLY pissed me off! Damn Phamaceudical companies!!! :fuyou_2:

i have season 2, thank god. I will watch it tonight

Watch it for me too.....so I don't have to for a while.... :eyes:

...Don't get me wrong, it was a well done episode, it just creeps me out! :wtf:

Guest Frank L.

The episode is pretty revolting to watch. Kim Manners (director on The X-Files) once said: "You know you're directing The X-Files when you hear yourself saying: I want the pus to fly from the left to the right". I thought that was very funny.