Your Fav MLM Sub-Plot or Recurring Story/Mytharc

Rate this topic

:Ouro_Large: I, too, like the whole Lucy Buttler, Legion subplot, as well as episodes like Luminary (big supprise, huh?), and Midnight of the Century...  as well as others that seem to be telling Frank's personal spiritual growth story. :frank_black:

I like the episodes that gave more insight into the Millennium Group.   I also liked Luminary, sound of Snow, Midnight of the Century, Amanesis, the Curse of Frank Black, and Force Majuere (one of the best episodes of the series and of season 1).    I have always wondered if the first two episodes of season 3 were somehow tied in with Force Majuere.

Have a better one.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest A Stranger
I loved the Frank/Jordan relationship that devloped primarily in the last season. I think they had a really nice canvas to work from at that point but never really went all the way with it. To deal with really simple things like loss, hope, and alienation but dealt with in real abstract ways. I think they started this is in "Saturn Dreaming of Mercury" but that episode was a little sloppy.

I like the episodes that gave more insight into the Millennium Group.   I also liked Luminary, sound of Snow, Midnight of the Century, Amanesis, the Curse of Frank Black, and Force Majuere (one of the best episodes of the series and of season 1).    I have always wondered if the first two episodes of season 3 were somehow tied in with Force Majuere.

Have a better one.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

......in my opinion those 2-eps of S3 do,in fact,tie in with S1's force majeure.  i don't have time to expand on this now,but both that S1 ep and the 2-ep-mini-arch in S3 were the product of one Chip Johannessen.  ...coincidence?,me thinks not. :smokin:

~se7en :ouro:

I have always wondered that myself.  Though, I don't think it was a secret genetic MLM Group project at work that ties them together.  I think it has to do with ancient prophesies of both India and Central and South America regarding the comming of an new age in the cycle of time, and the return of, essentially, "the children of the sun," that would usher in or lead us into a new era.  I have been meaning, for an incredibly long time - far too long a time - to post my thoughts on this, and have it kicked around for conversation.