What Are YOU Doing For Halloween?

Rate this topic

Guest Justa Fan

Guest LauraKrycek
I could see myself, if I knew any MM enthusiasts, egging their houses and painting (with ketchup or something equally washable, of course) 268 on the side of their house.  It'd be pretty obvious who did it, though...

• Elders (Admins)

I've been waiting all year for October, my favourite month.

I have to watch Curse Of Frank Black of course. I'll try and watch the other Halloween ep too if I can stomache it (13 years later).

Hoping for a great Haloween for all Members...

PS. I shall be announcing a special TIWWA Curse Of Frank Black Competition soon...

Gra. :ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek
I've been waiting all year for October, my favourite month.

I have to watch Curse Of Frank Black of course. I'll try and watch the other Halloween ep too if I can stomache it (13 years later).

Hey, homages to a billion horror movies I've never seen and KISS, whose music I don't really know at all.  Always a winner of an ep.

Okay, actually, it's not that bad.  Not on my list of worst eps ever, but certainly not on the best, either.  But I'm not a season 3 fan, so compared to some of the others that year, it was great.  In my opinion.

PS. I shall be announcing a special TIWWA Curse Of Frank Black Competition soon...

Ooh, you tease!  Do tell.

Guest LauraKrycek
I have never egged a house or done anything abd on Halloween.   Maybe I'm missing out on the fun or just have more sense.

I've never egged a house either, and I wouldn't normally.  I don't vandalize things on a regular basis (meaning, never...).  Y'know, Curse of Frank Black, demon eggs, cell-phone-chig costume...?  I said they'd have to be a MM enthusiast.

Maybe I should watch Curse of Frank Black this month.  At first, I didn't care for it, but I have grown to love the episode on future viewings.

Now I'm wondering what the competition The Old Man has in mind.

:thinking_big:

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek
Maybe I should watch Curse of Frank Black this month.  At first, I didn't care for it, but I have grown to love the episode on future viewings.

You didn't like it?!?  That's one of the eps that made me absolutely fall in love with the show.  As well as "Monster" and "In Arcadia Ego", which I saw all about the same time.  "Anamnesis" cinched it, though, and it became pure poetry when I saw "Midnight of the Century".  But COFB is one of the forerunners in the movement of loving MM!  I don't see how someone could not like it.  ::sigh::  It's so wonderful, on so many levels.  And every time, it gets better as I analyze the nuances and see new occurrences of certain patterns (a la 268).

I love Midnight of the Century, Sound of Snow, and some other episodes.    i watched Millennium from when it first came on and checked the show out because I was an X-Files fan.    Too bad FOX didn't stick with the show until the end of 1999 or through May 2000.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Psycho...

That is just too much weirdness! It's got to be a

bad Omen.  Or at least a bad Omelette!

Stay home...do not go out...this must mean something!

On the other hand.....fugeddaboutit...Party on Dude!

P.S. However, I would avoid Burkittsville, Maryland.

:devil01:  :devil01:

:laugh_big:   :rofl: