TIWWA subgroup member titles.

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

the selections  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Well, as has been mentioned recently, there is a division within the TIWWA forum that is similar to the division in the Millennium group between the Owls and Roosters. This division consist of two main groups, those who prefer season two and the brilliant writing of Morgan and Wong, and those who prefer season one, and believe that season two went off track with the writing and guidance of M & W. With the Owl and Rooster labels, it is easy to tell what someones beliefs are within the Millennium group, but as far as TIWWA goes, there do not seem to be any defined titles for these two subgroups. I thought it would be fun to create a poll so that people can vote for proper titles of the two TIWWA subgroups. Each poll choice will have two suggestions. The first name in each choice will be for the title of those who favor season two and the writtings of Morgan and Wong. The second name in each choice will be for the title of those who prefer season one and have no use for M & W.

Guest Legion

Mythologists/Purists. It pretty nails down the main dischord point and it's the most unbiased. Good poll Bliss.

:rock2:

Legion, the Owl Mythologist...

I voted for wongists / carterians.

It's simply a style difference. Carter wanted something very real and eerie, M&W wanted more of a dramatic story and character themes. I prefer Carters interpretation of the show, so I'm a Carterian.

I like your titles, by the way :D

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Mythologists/Purists. It pretty nails down the main dischord point and it's the most unbiased. Good poll Bliss.

:rock2:

Legion, the Owl Mythologist...

LOL, thanks Legion. By the way, are you implying that some of the selections are bias? I would never display bias within a poll. :makingeyes::oneeyedwinK

I voted for wongists / carterians.

It's simply a style difference. Carter wanted something very real and eerie, M&W wanted more of a dramatic story and character themes. I prefer Carters interpretation of the show, so I'm a Carterian.

I like your titles, by the way :D

Thanks, and I knew it wouldn't be long before all the Carterians started coming out of the woodwork and voting. :oneeyedwinK

Guest Legion
LOL, thanks Legion. By the way, are you implying that some of the selections are bias? I would never display bias within a poll. :makingeyes::oneeyedwinK

Aw lookie, a Bambi-eyed smiley.

No I don't imply nothing.

:nope:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Aw lookie, a Bambi-eyed smiley.

No I don't imply nothing.

:nope:

LOL, yeah, that is intended to look like an innocent smile, but might I suggest that they provide a more masculine version for the guys to use. By the way, be careful, you are starting to sound a little bit like Geibelhouse with that last sentence of yours. :oneeyedwinK

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Bliss love the pole and the original thought, but i wonder if there was any insperation from one of my posts

You have me stumped, which post are you referring to?

Bliss love the pole and the original thought, but i wonder if there was any insperation from one of my posts

PS, all of your posts are an insperation. :oneeyedwinK

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
the post in which i twisted and turned peoples names around. I could be wrong

Bliss are you watching the Emmys?

Did you see Gilian Anderson?

No, dang it, I missed her, but I don't usually watch the Emmys. I don't know who the nominees are, but I usually have never heard of most of the shows and actors who are nominated, not to mention, my favorites never win. I will check the winners at some point, but I know I wont agree with the winners.... I still don't know the post you are referring to. What thread was it in? Was it recent?