yet another Millennium-like Group

Rate this topic

voidprime

Guest LauraKrycek

Yep.  My favorite theory is that of the power vacuum.

"It's the power vacuum.  When the dominant factor grows old and weak, a new one rises up to take its place.  Which is why we humans need to keep an eye on those stinking monkeys."

Yep.  My favorite theory is that of the power vacuum.

"It's the power vacuum.  When the dominant factor grows old and weak, a new one rises up to take its place.  Which is why we humans need to keep an eye on those stinking monkeys."

"Get your paws off the power vacuum, you damn dirty apes!"

:laugh_big:  :rofl:

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

(off to bed to read soon)

Guest LauraKrycek

LOL!  And when they're done with it, the floor's *still* not clean!

Wish I could get some sleep... but noooo, when I finally fell asleep after a looong day at 1:30, stupid stupid boy I know called me to ask a totally unimportant question because he's a FOOL and is just now writing a paper that he's had 5 months to write, and it's due tomorrow.  So, of course, Insomniac!Laura's up for another 3 hours.  I want to hit him so hard!  I'm a very violent person when I don't get my sleep, especially when it's been going on for quite a while, and especially when I don't like the person anyway.  Grr.  Anyway...

• 5 weeks later...
Guest SouthernCelt
"Get your paws off the power vacuum, you damn dirty apes!"

:laugh_big:  :rofl:

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

(off to bed to read soon)

Which leads us to that age old question: if you could exist in a vacuum, could you hear any sounds?

The answer of course depends on whether the vacuum is running. :grin2: :p

Which leads us to that age old question: if you could exist in a vacuum, could you hear any sounds?

LOL- :rofl: HHHmmmmm?

se7en :ouro:

Ack! LOL!

"Get your damn dirty paws off the on switch, you damn dirty apes! I'm supposed to be doing the vacuuming since I'm Charlton Heston, president of the NRA!" -a scene you will never see in any of the Planet of the Apes movies.

be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

• 7 months later...
Guest fledgling666

now, i'm definitely not one to believe in junk like this, but, just for grins- H. P. Lovecraft was almost 47 when he died.