Happy New Year to all MillenniuM Fans...

Rate this topic

Guest SouthernCelt

COOL E-CARD!

Scared me at first, though. When I got a count-down timer with only a few seconds on it, I thought the end was near, cyberwise. :bigsmile:

Guest LauraKrycek

Wonderful, Gra. Thank you so much. Plus, you're incredibly skilled on the computer! I'm sure you know that already, though.

Happy new year to you and yours! Keep those resolutions! :tongue:

• Elders (Admins)

Thank you, I love doing things like that. MillenniuM provides so many inspirations and contains so many wonderful materials to use. I also changed the word Shepherds from Shepards, asshole that I am.

Its a very moving scene indeed, one that brings more than one tear to my eye when I watch it and I'm not afraid to admit it. I recall the tragedy, the emotion, the terrible events that have happened in Frank and Jordan's lives and those around them. Also I think about closure and what it means. Mark Snow's theme was truly inspired.

Happy New Year to everyone at TIWWA I hope you had a wonderful New Years Eve whatever you did.

Personally, I stayed up to just 11.15pm. Didn't see the New year in this year, I'm not that big on it. Christmas means much more to me. There wasn't much incentive to be honest plus I just finished a run of night shifts which left me tired. Aided by a few bottles of Rolling Rock beer, a tube of Cheeselets and some Quality Street. :tasty: Hehe

Any more and I would have been :puke: !

There was quite a storm in North Wales last night, high winds howling by my front door and rain/sleet smashing against the living room window. Makes it all a great time to reflect. Not much fun if you were out though.

Have a good 2004 and thanks for making TIWWA such a great place to hang out each day! I can't imagine life without it! You're great people, you really are.

Graham.

Guest LauraKrycek
Thank you, I love doing things like that. MillenniuM provides so many inspirations and contains so many wonderful materials to use. I also changed the word Shepherds from Shepards, asshole that I am.

Its a very moving scene indeed, one that brings more than one tear to my eye when I watch it and I'm not afraid to admit it. I recall the tragedy, the emotion, the terrible events that have happened in Frank and Jordan's lives and those around them. Also I think about closure and what it means. Mark Snow's theme was truly inspired.

Happy New Year to everyone at TIWWA I hope you had a wonderful New Years Eve whatever you did.

Personally, I stayed up to just 11.15pm. Didn't see the New year in this year, I'm not that big on it. Christmas means much more to me. There wasn't much incentive to be honest plus I just finished a run of night shifts which left me tired. Aided by a few bottles of Rolling Rock beer, a tube of Cheeselets and some Quality Street. :tasty: Hehe

Any more and I would have been :puke: !

There was quite a storm in North Wales last night, high winds howling by my front door and rain/sleet smashing against the living room window. Makes it all a great time to reflect. Not much fun if you were out though.

Have a good 2004 and thanks for making TIWWA such a great place to hang out each day! I can't imagine life without it! You're great people, you really are.

Graham.

LOL, don't worry about leaving out the H. It as appened to the best of us. :tongue:

And yes, that's a wonderful scene. It brings tears to my eyes, as well... it is truly the end, and yet also the beginning.

I was confused for a minute... only stayed up till 11:15, then up and posting at 6 AM?!? Of course, my sleep-deprived self took a minute to remember the time change. Doy.

And thanks so much for your kind comments! I can't imagine a life without TIWWA, either. May we still be here long after everyone else has forgotten than 1013 ever existed.

And thanks so much for your kind comments! I can't imagine a life without TIWWA, either. May we still be here long after everyone else has forgotten than 1013 ever existed.

AMEN TO THAT! :angel:

It has now been a year since I first got involved with the internet....and since I found this group. This group has changed my life...for the better :wink_big: (of course).... and I can't imagine a life without TIWWA either.

Thank you~ :hug03:

We are all shepherds....

THIS IS WHO WE ARE.... :Ouro_Large:

P.S.

And yes, that's a wonderful scene. It brings tears to my eyes, as well... it is truly the end, and yet also the beginning.

I must admit.... It has the same effect on me.... Thanks again for that gift, Graham.