Lance, Megan, Brittany in "post-apocalyptic" dream

Rate this topic

"Had a dream last night/and it fit me like a glove... yeah rock out - Whatever!!!"

Really, I had a dream last night that I must share here. I will describe the dream from the perspective of my dream ego (ie, the "me" or "self" that is created in my mind during REM sleep).

I am in some sort of post-democracy/post-economic collapse work camp, which is monitored strickly my security forces, survaillence, etc. People in the camp are also controlled by extreme brainwashing. However, there are a few in the camp who have either broken free of the brainwashing, where freed from it, or were not suseptible to it in the first place. These individuals are part of an underground resistance that is forming throughout the broader society.

In the dream, I am suddenly thrust into this work camp, and am one of those who was not suseptible to the brainwashing. However, I am unaware, at first that there is a resistance faction within the camp. During the first part of the dream, I am outdoors in this work camp, performing various tasks, and realizing just how brainwashed and controlled everyone is. I am also thinking of several thinks as I work and walk about the camp: 1. how to both survive in this camp without it being discovered that I am not under the influence of brainwashing/re-education; 2. how to do my work and survive without being killed, imprissioned, or tortured for imformation, etc (you know, the usual police state stuff); 3. how to find a way to escape or find others that are also not controlled by the brainwashing.

Finally, I realize that there is a resistance faction or the contact me somehow (this sort of just happened in my awareness in the dream). Thereafter, the resistance arranges for me and others to wind up inside some sort round controll room which I believe monitors all activitiy at the camp. And guess who is a part of the resistance! Yes! You guessed it, people who look just like Lance, Megan Gallagher, and Brittany Tiplady! I don't know what their character names in the dream were, but I know what they were doing. Lance's character was some sort of engineer or architect looking at sketches and plans for the camp (I assume). Megan's character was a "teacher/trainer" in the "re-education" program of the camp, and was looking over some computer screens, apparently at worker/education statistics for the camp. The Lance and Megan characters were married in the dream, and the Brittany character was their daughter. The Brittany character was standing at small table drawing pictures, and such.

I was aware that the resistance was about to take some action to take control of the camp, and that I was to play a part in this...

But, right after this awareness, I suddenly realized (in the dream) that the three characters described above were "really" Lance, Megan, and Brittany! But, instead of this being a cue for me to "wake up within my dream" and then just continue in the dream consciously.... instead my awareness in the dream shifted, and some yelled, "CUT!!!" signally the end of a scene. My awareness in the dream shifted to the entire dream being a movie set staring Lance, Megan, Brittany, and me in a movie with the same story line as I described for the dream!

I then went over immediately to Lance to introduce myself and tell him I was an honor and pleasure to be working with him, etc! LOL! When I got to him, he was still sitting in his seat. I extended my hand to shake his... but, in true Lance form (from what I have heard about his in the real work from people who have worked with him), he was extremely intense and into his character. So, um, it wasn't much of a conversation. LOL! But, I did manage to say want I wanted to say, and to tell him I was a huge MillenniuM fan.

Then I went to introduce myself to Megan and Brittany, but the dream ended.

So, there you go! My 3rd memorable Millennium related dream.

Questions, comments, discuss is invited of my dream.... and I'd like to hear about your MLM related or MLM actor/actress related dreams!

Guest Jordan

Yikes! That was a weird dream. Probably not too pleasant to start off with either. I was thinking about starting a dream forum in the coffee lounge or something because I also get very strange dreams, but nobody I know gets very odd dreams and sometimes its nice to know that other people get vivid, strange dreams too!

If I've ever had a Millennium-related dream, I've forgotten it, either over time or because I've not been disturbed while dreaming it.

I often find that my dreams are symbolically linked to my life; for example, I had a dream not so long ago which involved being pregnant, and it was at a time in my life when there were a lot of changes happening and about to happen.

If you were wondering if your dream has some meaning behind it, I think its difficult to interpret other people's dreams because you don't know what's going on in their lives so you can't really say what certain things represent.

Scott,

First, I've gotta say.... GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK, MY "PARTNER IN CRIME"! :hug03::rofl:

Secondly, since I know you like I do, it is so obvious what this dream is reflecting for you! The camp you describe is the world! Civilasation as a whole! In the hours that we have talked, and what I know about you, your openions, beleafs, etc., I have seen this very world that you have described from your dream. So many in the world are "asleep", in my openion. Living in prisons of their own making. Prisons of insecurities, false-beleafs, repressed emotions, prejudices (spelling?), and fear. I admit fully.... I'm in a prison of fear and insecurity myself. From what you've told me of the people around you...in your life...and your frustrations with society as a whole, it is quite obvious that you see yourself as one of the "minority" of "resistance fighters" who are "immune" to the "brainwashing" of society. The 3 MillenniuM caracters are aspects of yourself. The balancing of the strong, masculine, "take charge" engeneer, who is making a plan to solve the problem..... The more sensitive, "femine" energy, who is focusing of the nurturing of the mind, and trying to fix the problem by re-educating, and the child, who sits to one side, and is the creative one, who gets left out. You then become "inligtened", and "wake from the dream", in a way. As in, your level of awareness is increased. But, rather than continuing contiouslly through the illusion, you steped out of the illusion! And, then, you take the time to get "in touch with" and "embrace" those aspects of yourself.

Well done! :thumbsup_big: Impressive! :hands2::hands4:

Guest LauraKrycek
:rofl:

That scary part is that I haven't actually watched an entire episode of MLM in a couple months!  LOL!  How scary is that?!

Well, see?!? That's your problem right there! You're in withdrawl! :no: So sad, so sad...

:rofl:

That scary part is that I haven't actually watched an entire episode of MLM in a couple months!  LOL!  How scary is that?!

The dream is telling you to go watch some Millennium episodes!

Be Seeing you,

David Blackwell