Other shows in the vein

Rate this topic

Guest daedalus perihelion

Guest amnesic

i think that Touching Evil and Wire in the Blood have MM overtones about them (plus there is nothing more scary than Robson Green's chest "rug" poking out the top of his shirt....*shiver*). Plus, Cracker - good gritty drama for intelligent people. I'm sure if MM had gone out in the time slot after Cracker then MM would have been much more successful

Guest WaveCrest

I did review the original pilot for Wolf Lake.

This year, I'm aiming to get hold of some unaired pilots that even the video traders don't have.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

I was meaning to reply to this post from yourself Voidprime as the unaired TV pilots is a topic I'm interested in, because of TXF and 24.

Two that I thought of are one starring Robert Patrick and Annabeth Gish & and the other was a pilot for a TV version of LA Confidential starring Kiefer Sutherland.

But the other one I've come up with when I started typing this reply out was "Snitch" starring Robert Patrick. It was made to be shown on the cable channel FX but I've heard nothing about it since early last year.

I haven't heard anything on Snitch since the news they were going to do a pilot. At the moment, I'm waiting to see if a pilot I reuested froma cable network (of a show that airs in March) is going to show up on my doorstep. At least I have my Roswell Season One DVDs to tide me over until sometime next week.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell