Do you have a Millennium, X-Files or Ten Thirteen related website?

Rate this topic

The Old Man

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if you're just looking for sites about the show or for sites about the actors as well.

I'm co-webmistress of a fansite (the only active one that I know of) for Terry O`Quinn.

The Terry O`Quinn Fansite

I update it as often as I can. (a few times a month at least)

We also have a photo gallery and there are screencaps from some episodes of Millennium there. (More will be added eventually.)

Thanks.

Melissa

Great stuff,

I guess that makes you the same Melissa I exchanged emails with last night? Back to Frank Black etc?

Lovely to have you here by the way and great site you have too. Terry deserves the attention he is getting these days and it's lovely to see him doing so well.

Best wishes,

Eth (Mark)

Guest Moriarty

Well Eth, immediately sending mails with one of the newest female members :-)

No offense mate, just couldn't stop myself :-)

LOL Behave yourself...

Do you want the mundane explanation. I contacted hordes of Webmasters in connection with the campaign, one of whom happened to be Melissa who happened to join TIWWA shortly after.

Perfectly innocent explanation ;)

Eth

Great stuff,

I guess that makes you the same Melissa I exchanged emails with last night? Back to Frank Black etc?

Lovely to have you here by the way and great site you have too. Terry deserves the attention he is getting these days and it's lovely to see him doing so well.

Best wishes,

Eth (Mark)

Yes. I am the same Melissa you e-mailed.

I realized after I posted in this thread yesterday that I probably didn't need to. (That's what happens when I post when I'm tired.)

Glad you like terryoquinn.org. I feel very proud of it myself.

Terry certainly does deserve all the attention he's getting these days.