Duchovny Speaks on Jimmy Kimmel

Rate this topic

Guest ZeusFaber

It's not that I don't believe you or what he said, it's just that I'd like to see exactly how he said it and in what context.

Guest ZeusFaber

Please don't take offence. It's stuff like Kimmel's questioning, pauses, laughter, phrasing, and facial reactions that I'm talking about, the kind of stuff that doesn't come across when just typed out on a forum like this.

Please don't take offence. It's stuff like Kimmel's questioning, pauses, laughter, phrasing, and facial reactions that I'm talking about, the kind of stuff that doesn't come across when just typed out on a forum like this.

When it comes to trust, you are as bad as your avatar Zeus. I will take HPD's words for good as I don't have any reason not to do so. As a matter of fact if your vanity can't accept that, for your convenience and for our peace I give you the torrent link to the show.

Cheers

https://www.slotorrent.net/tor_5267bd8c055c...cad2779793.html

Guest ZeusFaber

Trust? Vanity?

I don't see how any of that comes into it. Again, nothing personal to HPD, but X-Files fans NOTORIOUSLY get the wrong end of the stick when it comes to what people have said about TXF2. For example, Chris Carter has said for years how he hopes to make it some day, and fans have repeatedly mistaken that for a promise that it will definitely materialise.

I'd like to see it happen as much as the next fan, and I'm grateful that the relevant writers and actors are working toward that goal, but until it's on 20th Century Fox's development sheet, champaign corks are premature.

Trust? Vanity?

I don't see how any of that comes into it. Again, nothing personal to HPD, but X-Files fans NOTORIOUSLY get the wrong end of the stick when it comes to what people have said about TXF2. For example, Chris Carter has said for years how he hopes to make it some day, and fans have repeatedly mistaken that for a promise that it will definitely materialise.

I'd like to see it happen as much as the next fan, and I'm grateful that the relevant writers and actors are working toward that goal, but until it's on 20th Century Fox's development sheet, champaign corks are premature.

That might be ! Your logic is flawless, yet HPD did said nothing about might or hope.He simply said that it was stated that filming will begin in November. I don't see why we shouldn't accept this statement since it was made by someone who knows something about the in's and outs of that tv series. It's as simple as that. Then if it was green lighted or not by the studio that's another story.

• Elders (Admins)
When it comes to trust, you are as bad as your avatar Zeus. I will take HPD's words for good as I don't have any reason not to do so. As a matter of fact if your vanity can't accept that, for your convenience and for our peace I give you the torrent link to the show.

Cheers

https://www.slotorrent.net/tor_5267bd8c055c...cad2779793.html

Thanks for the link liberty.

I also found another one at:

https://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=Jimmy+Kimmel+David+Duchovny

but at the moment, neither are seeding,

Guest ZeusFaber
Then if it was green lighted or not by the studio that's another story.

Well, it's not really a different story, because you can't start shooting unless the studio have green-lighted it.

But still, I'm not one to tell people what to think. I'm just advising how some fans have more than once got carried away and then become very bitter towards these individuals when things don't materialse.

Well, it's not really a different story, because you can't start shooting unless the studio have green-lighted it.

But still, I'm not one to tell people what to think. I'm just advising how some fans have more than once got carried away and then become very bitter towards these individuals when things don't materialse.

It seems I didn't make myself clear ! HPD did not said that Fox has greenlighted the second XF movie, in which case your questioning would of been more than reasonable. He only said that Duchovny stated that filming will start mid November. It's not difficult to compute I think, or is it ? I couldn't care less if they make or not XF2, since the first one was total misery, but I can't stand this kind of attitude.

And btw, HPD didn't seamed at all carried by enthusiasm. He only limited himself to report what Duchovny stated, period. It's not fair to imply that HPD is a liar, or that he is speaking off the top of his head which is worse.

Cheers