Duchovny Speaks on Jimmy Kimmel

Rate this topic

Guest ZeusFaber
Let's call it here. I hate to talk with someone which pretends not to understand what I'm saying.

What makes you think I'm pretending? You seem desperate to put words into my mouth, to invent hidden meanings, and act like you know what I'm thinking. I really have no idea where this hostility has come from on your part.

As MiB and ein042 have just pointed out, I'm questioning DD's phrasing, not HPD's reporting. I don't think even HPD himself really took much offense at what I was saying (is that fair to say, Joe?). So why you feel the need to launch this crusade is simply baffling.

What makes you think I'm pretending? You seem desperate to put words into my mouth, to invent hidden meanings, and act like you know what I'm thinking. I really have no idea where this hostility has come from on your part.

As MiB and ein042 have just pointed out, I'm questioning DD's phrasing, not HPD's reporting. I don't think even HPD himself really took much offense at what I was saying (is that fair to say, Joe?). So why you feel the need to launch this crusade is simply baffling.

i am pretty thick skin being a big guy..lol

i dont know, i have learn to not take offense since your arrival here. Thats not a personal jab. Since this is a message board with no voice chat sometimes when others read your posts they feel the wrong thing. Does that make sense? Zeus i always viewed you the "Scully" of this board, as in i need proof. Which there is nothing with that. I am like that to. I have tried to contact my so-called friends that work in the mnovie biz about what the deal is XF2 and i have gotten no response. We just need to understand we all are different on how we interpret things. Zeus i have to admit that in past i got mad at you about something but i chose not to share it on this board. Since it was a long time ago, i cant even remember it was about...lol

So let all get along or your gonna force me to shut down this thread........... :death::wtf:

Guest ZeusFaber
Zeus i always viewed you the "Scully" of this board, as in i need proof. Which there is nothing with that. I am like that to.

Pretty much. I don't mind rumours and gossip, just so we're all clear that what they usually are until there's that proof.

Zeus i have to admit that in past i got mad at you about something but i chose not to share it on this board. Since it was a long time ago, i cant even remember it was about...lol

Really? I don't remember that ever happening. PM me if you like.

We just need to understand we all are different on how we interpret things.

Absolutely. :bigsmile:

Hitting the roof? Wow.

All I did was make a simple clarification, adding a few simple caveats. If you call that hitting the roof, I'd hate to see what you would call an actual argument.

Er, since when? The topic is clearly about the likelihood of a new X-Files movie. Topics aren't there to just post one piece of information and then be locked. It's called a discussion thread.

I find it utterly bizarre that you are so keen to twist my words and try and see something between the lines that isn't there.

Well "Vox populi, vox dei". It seems that I am the one on the wrong side of the stick. Yet I can't scroll away this feeling of distrust you had initially against HPD's reporting. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm only dreaming but this is the way I feel. However, accept my apologies for whatever damage my opinions could of created you

Cheers

Guest Ebdim9th

I checked with "David Duchovny on Jimmy Kimmel" as the search words on YouTube, and nada. I remember being certain something was going to happen... and sometimes it didn't. But I was so sure. However, in this instance there are alot of positive signs out there, including the making of Firefly into a sucessful movie, and the filming of a new Dead Like Me movie, albeit direct to DVD. The time is about as right as its ever been. And then, Millennium...

here are some more intresting tidbits ala Duchovny and Anderson

Duchovny on Access Hollywood

heres the Anderson article:

Gillian Anderson quits film for 'X Files'

Tuesday, August 21 2007, 18:30 BST

By Beth Hilton

Gillian Anderson has pulled out of a low-budget movie weeks before shooting started after discovering that it clashed with the new X Files film.

The actress has quit her starring role in Helen, a drama about a professor struggling with mental illness, reportedly throwing the future of the production into doubt.

Her spokesperson insisted that Anderson had been forced to make a difficult decision and wished the film's makers well.

Gillian, who recently starred in BBC One's Bleak House, played FBI agent Dana Scully in The X Files for nine years from 1993.

Despite previously claiming that she would not reprise the role, she told the Daily Express: "It was not something I longed for on a regular basis but as soon as we start talking about doing it again, I get very excited.

"A lot has happened in the past few years but we are excited by each other's company and I think it will be loads of fun."

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks Joe. I'm amazed Fox haven't issued a press release yet confirming things from their side, but it would certainly seem a date has been set for filming if Anderson had to pull out of a film and risk legal action herself.

Thanks Joe. I'm amazed Fox haven't issued a press release yet confirming things from their side, but it would certainly seem a date has been set for filming if Anderson had to pull out of a film and risk legal action herself.

i am amazed too. it makes me wonder if there is some type of animosity between Carter and FOX