Latest news on the second X-Files movie

Rate this topic

TIWWA

Guest MyDarkSide
Actually, I saw someone on another forum posting this Mulder+Scully+Frank Black vs. Lucy Butler idea.

That would be amazing for the fans... but not so great for the new audience I guess. I hope they go for something (as brilliant but) more accessible for the neophytes.

Mark me down as one hoping for that idea. That would make a helluva' ride.

Guest Disorganized

I can't wait! I really hope Chris Carter keeps a tight grip on this, as hollywood has been screwing up a lot of stuff lately. I know if Chris keeps control through the entire production process as he needs to do, then everything will turn out great! Let's just hope the studios let him.

POST ONE ALERT!

Hi Disorganized welcome to the board.

I'm sure you're gonna love it round here and here's hoping you contribute more to our little corner of the universe.

If you wish pop over to The Innocents - New Members Forum and tell us all about yourself.

That said, welcome and enjoy!

Eth

Guest Laurent.
I can't wait! I really hope Chris Carter keeps a tight grip on this, as hollywood has been screwing up a lot of stuff lately. I know if Chris keeps control through the entire production process as he needs to do, then everything will turn out great! Let's just hope the studios let him.

Hi disorganized, I hope my first response to you will not be seen as a bad news but...

I must admit I am really concerned by the recent "officials" (they look as much official as anything surrounding the x-files) additions to the cast of the movie. I thought Chris Carter would go with low-key actors like he did during the nine years run of the show. But to me it seems as if Xzibit was chosen only to get younger kids and teenagers to see the movie. Or maybe it was for his name; X-files X-zibit; clever huh? Not that much.

• 4 months later...