No confirmation from Chris Carter

Rate this topic

Viivi

• Elders (Moderators)

SciFi.com has interviewed Chris Carter and Frank Spotnitz at the recent Paley Festival. This is from the article:

Carter also revealed that he has mulled a movie based on his other TV series, Millennium, which starred Lance Henriksen. "We've talked about that over the years," he said. "Lance would love to do it. I don't know if it would ever get done. It's a long shot. It would be fun. I have ideas about how to do it." --

The complete article is here - it's mainly about the X-Files Sequel, so WATCH OUT FOR SPOILERS!

https://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?c...=0&id=51151

• Elders (Admins)

Excellent, thanks from me too! I'll post this update on the sites main news page.

On the subject of the matter though, its kind of sad in a way. Lance seemed to have gotten convinced it was happening.

Guest Laurent.

Obviously Lance isn't on the frontline of all the negotiations as Chris is. Let's just hope this will not turn out like the Duchovny/Carter "it's happening/it is not" constant rumors that lasted for a few years before the official announcement of TXF2. I'm thinking that (since I doubt FOX would sell any copyright they own) it all depends on the success of TXF2. So that's two reasons to hope for an amazing movie...

Darn,

Lance is messing with our emotions gang but since he's a demi-god I'll let him off. This is exactly what I expected I guess.

Yours in mourning,

Eth

C'mon E, don't be dark! Let's just keep our eyes and ears open in case something new about this should turn up.

Lol!

I feel really dark 'Darkie' God knows what would happen if I used my Onanagraph today.

*Pulls glum face*

I shall put some funky music on and adopt a more upbeat frame of mind :hiya: