XF2 Movie Gets a Title

Rate this topic

I once again would like to remind people how BADLY X-Files episode 1X18 "Shapes" did. This topic is so through :( And no one is interested in werewolves, I even hated it on Buffy (yes I watch that.)

i believe this werewolf story is just to throw off the fans. i think it has something to do with William.

i believe this werewolf story is just to throw off the fans. i think it has something to do with William.

That in fact would be brilliant... (says me who lay crying on the floor when Scully had to give him up!)

Guest Laurent.
I'm not very anxious to see this sequel, although I will watch the movie for the sake of the argument. The first one was hideous, really.

Wow... that's a radical opinion. Do you find X-Files hideous in general or just Fight the Future?

Guest queequeg914

I am avidly hoping this is an April's Fools prank. I adore the X-Files and am disappointed that this movie won't deal with the mythology- but I would hope for more substance than a werewolf movie. I mean, look what happens when the series deals with werethings and killer animals- three of the worst episodes in the canon, "Alpha", "Tesos Dos Bichos" and "Shapes"

I am avidly hoping this is an April's Fools prank. I adore the X-Files and am disappointed that this movie won't deal with the mythology- but I would hope for more substance than a werewolf movie. I mean, look what happens when the series deals with werethings and killer animals- three of the worst episodes in the canon, "Alpha", "Tesos Dos Bichos" and "Shapes"

yes it was a April Fools Joke, quite funny....i am sure some of you all might be mad at me. i couldnt resist

as fas as i know without giving away spoilers, it has something to do with William and who is taking care of him. as you might remember Scully put hm up for adoption

Guest queequeg914
yes it was a April Fools Joke, quite funny....i am sure some of you all might be mad at me. i couldnt resist

as fas as i know without giving away spoilers, it has something to do with William and who is taking care of him. as you might remember Scully put hm up for adoption

I'm not too far from St. Louis, I might have to send my were-cats to hunt you down for that one! :nahah: