New X-Files COMIC BOOK

Rate this topic

Guest meegle

Hi Meegle,

To my knowledge an official Millennium Comic has never been produced. The only time it has appeared in print was as a spoof in 'Mad Magazine' which I believe can be viewed at M-TIWWA. Moons ago Brian Dixon was in the process of creating a Millennium Comic with others but the project was eventually shelved. Brian did state that the work they had thus far produced would be released as a 'scrapbook' of the project though this never came to light. I do know a member of this board who is an artist began creating a comic book version of the VS5 episode Chrysalis though this is a private project and I am unsure if it will ever be available for public consumption. I would love a Millennium Comic but sadly lack the necessary skills to make one a reality.

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest Laurent.

Thanks for the pictures Frank L! And congratulations to meegle for spotting it!! I hope they continue to put easter eggs in the comics... I'll have to be a lot more attentive to the details next time!

Guest Frank L.
Thanks for the pictures Frank L! And congratulations to meegle for spotting it!! I hope they continue to put easter eggs in the comics... I'll have to be a lot more attentive to the details next time!

Yes, me too. And thanks meegle for the heads up.

• Elders (Moderators)

Thanks meegle and Frank.L! I might well be tempted to buy this now. I've never got into comic books (except for a few of Neil Gaiman's Sandman series, which my son had), but I might buy this just for the 1013 references.

• 3 weeks later...

A while ago, before I got involved in the VS6 project I was doing a comic book version of MILLENNIUM, set in the present day, a contained story rather than a serialisation, which I outlined in the LEGACY OF FRANK BLACK thread. Its an itch i still want to scratch at some point.

It would be cool if Carter did a Joss Whedon and expanded the MILLENNIUM universe the way Whedon has with Buffy, Angel and Firefly, all of which are considered canon.

Thanks meegle and Frank.L! I might well be tempted to buy this now. I've never got into comic books (except for a few of Neil Gaiman's Sandman series, which my son had), but I might buy this just for the 1013 references.

Hi Libby

Theres some great comics out there, I could give you a list of recommendations if you like.

baz