New Official Millennium Fox Site !

Rate this topic

Guest se7en

...actually i'm pretty darn sure that joss whedon-(oh,i hate him-lol)- pried the rights to firefly away from Fox and that Universal will be releasing it,not Fox.

...it would still be better if it were a mini-series,preferably on a cable network like "FX" or HBO. a movie would be AWESOME,but i would rather have that after a miniseries. hypotheticaly speaking of course. i just know that a movie would be diluted of it's essence and magic. i don't know,i just know....i just know it. though,of course,if it was a movie or nothing i would be a very vocal advocate for it!

~se7en :ouro:

Guest Regan MacNeil

WaveCrest, when I heard that CC was working on "2 other film projects" I remembered something mr.mcbrayer posted here back in April

https://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/tiwwa/i...opic=1937&st=10

mr.mcbrayer said he heard CC was currently trying to pitch films based on Millennium and Kolchak the Night Stalker. It seemed too good to be true at the time, but that seems to fit what we're hearing now. :praying:

Guest se7en

...Fox still cannot get some things right with MM in it's new,AMAZING,website. it states that chris carter directed the occasional episode of MM when in fact he, regrettably, directed none.

....one of the eggs is a complete ep/reference-guide in PDF format!

Its obvious this site was made a while ago, it can't be recent, it wouldnt make since, look at what is said to be current for the most recent films all the actors have done, they are all very old movies and they all have done some since, and in cc bio it implies he is still filming millennium. it seems maybe this was the content for a site never launched and maybe they spruced it up a bit, its a really good site but I think were just getting our hopes up. sorry to be so down beat.

-MM

Guest se7en
Its obvious this site was made a while ago, it can't be recent, it wouldnt make since, look at what is said to be current for the most recent films all the actors have done, they are all very old movies and they all have done some since, and in cc bio it implies he is still filming millennium. it seems maybe this was the content for a site never launched and maybe they spruced it up a bit, its a really good site but I think were just getting our hopes up. sorry to be so down beat.

-MM

......i was thinking the same thing as well. the clincher was it stating that Brittany Tiplady is now 7 years old. it just so happens that she 7 years old in............1999,when MM was cancelled. there is a very good likelyhood that a lot of the "content" was intended for a S4 MM website. in fact i am convinced of it now.

...I don't see how that can be downbeat. it's simply facing reality. while i understand all the hype and speculation happening here-("i heard this from a friend of a friend who has a friend of a friend who overheard something from a friend......")-i take it with a very fine grain of salt so that if abything actually "does" happen it'll just be that much more sweeter for me.

• Elders (Admins)

This is what I meant when I mentioned how parts of the site were in present tense. I spotted the Jordan thing too and dismissed it at the time I read it as being the age of her character. The main thing that hit me was the fact it never mentioned in Lance's biography his potentialy biggest movie ever, Aliens vs. Predator which is made by Fox and set to be one of the biggest movies this year if not the biggest.

I think this one's going down to another one of those MillenniuM Mysteries that we have endured over the years. I say this though, that site if it had been designed in 1999 would be the best example of a Flash website ever and I doubt very much the version of Flash from 5 years ago could do the things that site does. The Season 4 promo theory goes out of the window for me I'm afraid, terrible shame.

My theory:

I believe its a 2003 or 2004 created site, I believe the web designer used some first rate pieces of graphic art for it but was either given or someone else provided the text which was out of date. The strange thing that puzzles me is that the site was obviously desigend by someone who was familiar and perhaps a fan of the show to an excellent degree, so why did he not comment on the out of date text information.

I think we should enjoy it for what it is and god knows we always been owed an expensive to produce, classy MillenniuM site. Does no harm to discuss it though!

Gra :ouro:

• Elders (Admins)
Gra, are you going to post this news on the Millennium and x-files newsgroups?

Those places are weired. I do my best in there to promote Millennium and get people talking but nothing ever shifts! I'll post a message though. I meant the Millennium newsgroups, don't know anything or hang out at the X-Files ones.

Gra :ouro:

the bios are all from the old information on the site, that isn't new it was scripted way back when. The site is made that you can only erm- download the information that they want you to- look how many images that are floating about here from the series-

One of the things that HAS changed is the oroborus. its a plain flat brown, when the older one had dimention, the newer one does not. ALSO the older Millenium Logo had Millinium in white- the reason for that change would probably be dancing about the fact that the person who origianly created it wasn't in on the project.

Were the flashes that I heard and saw part of the program and where did you find the easter egg?

Kath

Guest se7en

GRA: actually,i must not have put it right. when i said the content are circa 1999 i was referring to most of the text not the current design. both Brittany and Jorden were both the same age and she did turn 7 in 1999 i think either right before or after the 3rd season. I agree that such as site as this existing in '99 is unlikely which i why i brought up the updated 99-site theory.,because of where the content ended for the majority of the new site. too many things fit for me on this one. -(perhaps i should try and do some digging?)

Easter Eggs: C'mon,i can't just give them away here on the board! :smokin: all i will say by way of hint is that in certain sections of the site look closely at certain sections of the background. those certain background sections provide the details on how to get to the easter eggs. :wink: