New Official Millennium Fox Site !

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gledster2000

Just to add - I've investigated the Millennium website that was mentioned at the start of this thread and I can't for the life of me find the PDF that someone mentioned. Can anyone help?

Otherwise it's a very impressive site - does Millennium proud! :D

Guest Mikal C Johnson  KtCym ECA

I think they removed it.

I've been unable to get it since the time I found it... I was going to point it out to a friend.

• Elders (Moderators)

I can't find the PDF file on the site either - and I can't remember where it was when I found it before.

Anyway, I downloaded it at the time, so I can send it to anyone who wants it - it's 152KB.

There are some typing mistakes in it, though. I prefer the version I put together which is a compilation of the synopses on the Abyss. I used MS Word for that, so I can play around with the format and fonts and so on.

Guest Mikal C Johnson  KtCym ECA

Actually, I found the PDF again.

Go to the site, and click the "About the Series" section and wait for the "scary" bit to happen. The type

MM

It will appear between the piece of paper and the picture of the DVD box... faintish white letters.

• 5 weeks later...
Actually, I found the PDF again.

Go to the site, and click the "About the Series" section and wait for the "scary" bit to happen. The type

MM

It will appear between the piece of paper and the picture of the DVD box... faintish white letters.

Hrm, I don't see anywhere to type text in at that point. The site itself looks great, but I've noticed a few broken bits...the link dow download an episode guide doesn't take you anywhere but the current page, and the register page coems up to an error page when you Submit. Hopefully someone is still there updating this.

And the pic of Frank on the intro page is just plain bad, I think. There was no better image than that?

• 1 month later...
Guest CyberDude

The website looks very good indeed, I didn't catch the old one though. By the time the series were on TV in my country(some 8 or 9 years ago), the MillenniuM website was down and the Fox site itself was responding badly. Did anyone catch the look on the old site?

BTW, the easter egg works still although I wouldn't have discovered it without help. I mean how on earth should someone get such an idea?

Anyone knows if there is an easter egg in season 2 area? :d_smily_tooth:

Guest ollie toledo

i think the 2nd season pdf was on the synopsis page, a fill in the blanks question that shouldn't be to hard if you visit this page often :b_wink::b_wink: