TIWWA Aniversary Birthday Bash

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight!  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

firework64ew9.gifOH WHAT A NIGHT!firework64ew9.gif

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the Annual TIWWA Anniversay Celebrations here at Club Ouroborus. Yup, your gracious host Graham has been hard at work all day sticking bits of cheese and a small pickled onion onto cocktail sticks and ferrying the Netto plonk (Lambrini Blush no less) from the supermarket. Trust me it isn't easy laying on a bash as sophisticated as this, even the paper chains took Libby an age to make. So, ladies and gentlemen, prepare to join your follow TIWWA chums in a night most of us will probably not remember the following morning.

DRESS

Of course you want to make a good impression, after all, no-one knows when the next Elder post will become vacant. Mind you, as I recall last year, a few of you were wearing very little by the end of the evening but as long as you keep paying the bribes I wont publish the photos. Gotta, dash, I've a few more sequins yet to sew on to my flares.

wearmv5.jpg

WARM UP

Now you've made that all important entrance (Ta-da!) and done the rounds of the guests the important decision needs to be made, after all you've only come for the freebies and it beats tonight's television, just. So, to quote Pink, let's get this party started, quite how you choose to do that is up to you.

dorm8.jpg

ACTIVITIES

Well the party is in full swing now, the booze is flowing, the food is staying down, for now, and our friends are making the most of the free things on offer, anyone seen Graham, I think he got a bit carried away during Agadoo. To impress your friends you decide to suggest a few fun activities to help the night end with a blast. Yup, you really are the life and soul of the party and let's face it, if you don't suggest it now you won't be in a fit state to do so in a short while.

activitiessi3.jpg

EXIT

That's it folks, every party must end, even this one. Yes, another anniversary bash finished, another hangover started. It's time to make your way home ward and start faffing about with the chip pan in the wee hours of the morning 'cos everyone thinks that's a great idea when they are pickled. Oh and yes, I did get a few pictures this evening so the next year looks to be another lucrative one for yours truly. Time to make your way home....

datezl6copyzs2.jpg

• Elders (Admins)

:kickin: Woohoo! Paaaaaaar-tay! :drunk::rock2::guitar:

• Glam - Gotta make an effort to impress those TIWWA ladies! :praying::wub:
  • Junk - Feeling hungry! Gotta keep up the energy levels - hold on... what's this.. Ouro-shaped donut party nibbles! :tasty:
  • Orgy - Everyone 'round to the Old Man's cabin for a rumble in the jungle, er, woods! :boody::roedecker:
  • Skip - :sick::puke: Oh God, I sure didn't mean to throw up in the back of Eth's car on the way home! :whistling: Must have been all those all those donuts I ate! :rip:

• Elders (Moderators)

Party time! :bogie:

Glam - I shall start as I mean to go on - well that didn't last long, did it? :roedecker:

Junk - this option contained my favourite word. :nope:

Conga - where you go I shall follow, at least that means I won't get lost. :stupid:

Loo - asleep - I can do that anywhere. :thumbsup:

• 4 months later...

Whoops... I think I've been feeling the affects from the last party I was at, considering I haven't plotted/ranted/commented/ran around naked on these boards in long time. Was it Walkabout I ended up in the closet with? Damn it, I can't remember... But I was Glam, Funk, Jokes and Skip.