Profile of a Millennium Fan

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Guest tjmasiakowski
What a fascinating read Masiakowski and thank you very much for your contribution. Please keep your eye on our blog at BackToFrankBlack.com as yours and everyone's contributions will be proudly displayed there are some point in the future. It is clear from what I have read that you are a very creative individual and a mind such as yours would be a very welcome addition to the campaign team. If you are interested, check out the site and throw me a PM and I will make sure you have the password to access our hidden forum.

Once again, many thanks,

Eth

Call me Tim. Masiakowski is my surname but I prefer to be called just Tim :) It was quite some time since I been here last time. The last part I remember was working for Virtual Season 5 development team. Can't remember the password to the hidden forum though. Wonder how it is going. I will PM you in a moment!

Edited by tjmasiakowski

1. About You.

I am a 35 year old woman from Georgia, in the USA. I am a partially disabled aspiring artist. My passions include animals, the paranormal, Native American spirituality, psychology and spirituality. I'm learning to draw and paint.

2. Why are you a fan?

I am a fan, because in the year 2000, my best friend told me about the show, knowing I was an X Files fan. She stated that I had a lot in common with Frank Black, and made me promise to watch it if it ever came back on TV in re-runs. She was murdered a few weeks later. I kept my promise, and was captivated by how well made the series is. There has simply never been anything else like it before or sense. All the other "crime dramas" pale in comparison to the excellent writing, acting, and production of Millennium. Each episode is truly a work of art. And, casting Lance was iceing on the cake....as he is one of the best actors of our time!

3. How long have you been a fan?

Almost 9 years.

4. What's your favourite episode.

Beware of the Dog? Luminary? The Pilot? The Curse of Frank Black? Midnight of the Century? The Thin White Line? Who can choose???

5. What's your favourite scene or moment?

The white horse, killing the "Horse Ripper" in "Broken World". (I could list many more, but that one is the first that came to mind.)

6. If a movie was made which characters would you like to see in it?

Frank and Jordan, of corse. Laura, too...and Lucy. Peter Watts would be nice as well.

7. Why do you think Millennium should come back?

Millennium was both ahead of its time, and at once, absolutly needed at that time. With the state of the world now, we need such quality programming, either on the big screen, or tv.

8. What are you watching right now?

Millennium and The X Files, of course...LOL On DVD, since we've just moved and can't afford cable yet. Other movies as well.

Fantastic Erin, I can't thank you enough.

All the entries we have received have provided us with an interesting, yet effortless, way to keep the Blog active during those periods when are awaiting responses and interviews and so on. I will Blog this entry in the next few days and hope that no one minds it jumping the queue. As I've said, our intention is to show the wide demographic that is Millennium fandom so the words of a lady will do the job just fine after a few entries from us chaps.

Many thanks chicken,

Eth

It varies to be honest. The entries are intended to fill those days when we have no big campaign news to share, that said, don't allow that to be read as an attempt to downplay the importance of these, they fulfill a vital role in bringing the fans out into the open. In the next few weeks we are expecting the return of Doug Hutchison's Interview as well as interview's from Thyrza Segal, Frank Spotnitz and Kristen Cloke. We have the SciFi Now Article to Blog, a number of Internet successes to share and interview myself and Jim did with Shoni, Jason and Jeremia of Apocalypse fame so we might not see too many of these reach the Blog. Saying that, we have a fabulous store cupboard here that we can dip into whenever we need to and we are grateful to each and every member who has filled one of these in for us.

Hope that answers your question?

Eth

Guest tjmasiakowski

Haha, that was cruel.

Lucy Butler directed you when writing this post, didn't she...

(obviously singing that the love is blue)

Edited by tjmasiakowski

1. I am 28 years old, Male, from Canada.

2. I am a fan because the show's aesthetics, themes, and storytelling are thrilling and well created. The fictional aspects intrigue me, and the characters are perfectly created and developed. The show means so much to me, especially Frank. I feel that knowing Frank Black has helped me be a better man, I learned from his example on how to hold onto something good when the world is full of Darkness.

3. Since 1996.

4. "The Pilot" or "Luminary"

5. I love the scene in "Monster" when Frank speaks of the joy and wonder that Jordan has brought to him, and how he will never let anyone take that from him.

6. Frank, Jordan, Peter Watts, Lucy Butler, Det. Geibelhouse

7. It should come back so we get full closure on Frank's struggles.

1. 'The X-Files' and 'Millennium' (always)

Also enjoying 'Bones' and 'Battelstar Galactica' and 'Arrested Development'

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Laurent.

Hey Black's babe! (I'd do a "ladies of the night" joke, but you wouldn't get it until you see the series.. it wouldn't be funny anyway....)

Welcome to the board! :hiya: I'm looking forward to hear your opinion of Millennium!

@ Pluto: Where in Canada are you? The only other member from Québec as left, and I'm all alone...