Season 1 At Walmart

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest Second Coming

https://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp...duct_id=2646840

$41.87 This is the lowest price I've seen so far.(okay not by much)

It looks like this will be a widely available release. I'm also wondering if Walmart knows the subject matter. Seems like something they wouldn't carry if they had ever seen an episode. haha.

Edited by Second Coming

Guest Demolition Man

I'm willing to bet that Wal-Mart stores will carry it for a week to two weeks tops then will take it off because of "customer complaints."

Guest Demolition Man
You may be right, especialy when it comes to the narrow-minded shoppers at the Wal-Mart in this little "arm pit of Northeast Georgia"! :rofl:  :devil01:

Yeah they'll probably either not know what MM is or complain to management about them carrying such a "disgusting" show.

Guest ender.wiggin
I'm willing to bet that Wal-Mart stores will carry it for a week to two weeks tops then will take it off because of "customer complaints."

What amazes me is that the people in this country actually have the power to prevent you and I from seeing, hearing or having access to what we want. Simply because they do not want it to exist. How can someone object to the sale of a subject matter contained on a DVD (or VHS)? You cannot see the so-called "offending" graphics until you purchase the DVD and actually play the damn thing! The level of censorship is becoming extremely scary in the U.S. now-a-days. Maybe Howard Stern is right, maybe we need to remove the Republicans from office this November...

Guest Second Coming

What amazes me is that the people in this country actually have the power to prevent you and I from seeing, hearing or having access to what we want. Simply because they do not want it to exist. How can someone object to the sale of a subject matter contained on a DVD (or VHS)? You cannot see the so-called "offending" graphics until you purchase the DVD and actually play the damn thing! The level of censorship is becoming extremely scary in the U.S. now-a-days. Maybe Howard Stern is right, maybe we need to remove the Republicans from office this November...

Republicans have nothing to do with what Walmart carries in their stores. A private owned business can't be forced to carry something that they don't want to carry. Wal-mart usually doesn't carry objectionable stuff because they are more family oriented. They censor their music for example. I think they do this to try and avoid boycotts from family groups. It has nothing to do with Republicans in office. And no one has the power to prevent us from seeing it. It will be carried by someone else(if Walmart decides not to carry it, which they haven't done).

Edited by Second Coming

O.K......ANYWAY......Off the political roller-coaster now. :arguing:

Quite simply....like I joked before, it's like Jose Chung said "Money". It has nothing to do with politics or morality. Quite the opposite, in fact. You can buy plenty of action movies at Wal Mart with tons of violence, because they're "popular". You could by The X Files at Wal Mart, with all its violence, because it was "popular". It's all a marketing ploy. When I referr to a more narrow-minded aria like I live in being more reluctant to carry this, it's not about being politicaly or moraly correct. It's because the kinds of people that I live near would shreek in horror after the 1st scene of Millennium. (*OH! WHORE-MONGER!*) Wal Mart sells what it thinks it can make the most money off of, and, as this was a show that only lasted 3 years, it's easy to see that the world simply is not mature enough to handle a show like that. (except, thankfully, for this group)