You know you're in a Millennium episode when....

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Props to SpooktalkGiGi for giving me the idea for this after much was fun was had with her brilliant "you know you're in a horror hovie when...." topic at Halloween :thumbsup:

Just a bit of fun for the weekend folks, here's mine, let's see yours :)

Eth

You know you're in a Millennium episode when......

* You begin the day and a few minutes into it there's a sudden flash, an ominous 'boom boom' and the sound of a theme tune begins.

* Whilst other people concern themselves with troublesome cobwebs on their ceiling you're worried about clowns on yours.

* You're personal physician has a fondness of karaoke and a worrying penchant for walnuts.

* Your Christmas cards take a good forty years to arrive through the post.

* For inexplicable reasons every year of your life is quite unlike the previous year and no doubt divides opinion on which year was better.

* You turn up for your flu jab only to find there isn't enough vaccine to go round.

* You are the life and soul at parties discussing expanding cosmic bubbles, theological events and the inevitable catastrophe that we are all racing towards.

* The only time you are rolling around on the floor with stunning blonde women is to re-enact crime scenes.

* You have a nanny who you think has a snake but you never see them both together. She also has a boyfriend (you think) but he's never around when she is or the snake is.

* For reasons unknown you have a walk-in microwave oven.

Any more folks :)

Eth

• Like 1

You're a virgin and find out you're pregnant.

You can go outside after the sun goes down because of killer dogs.

You see the same identical twins everywhere.

You receive a body part through the mail.

You wake up and find that your eyes and mouth are sewn shut and your hands are sewn together.

You can't get the song "Love Is Blue" out of your head.

• Like 1

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

you sit down to watch a horror movie and you begin profiling the killer.

You wake up to find your life has been saved by fairies.

The same numbers keep repeating themselves everywhere you turn.

You have visions of an angel that only you can see.

You are in denial that your little girl is actually a creepy kid that doesn't play well with others.

You find yourself talking to an old man in an iron lung is really not all that unusul.

Visiting the in-laws is always that uncomfortable no matter what age you are.

This is all i can come up with at the moment but will keep my thinking cap on. :)

Laura

These are awesome folks, keep them coming but I am a little worried. Darlene mentions not being able to get Love Is Blue out of your head and I never can. I guess that means I'm in an episode of Millennium. Come to think of it that might explain why every morning I find a tray of apple spiced pancakes outside my room. It might also explain why the coffee always tastes funny ;)

Eth

• Like 1

These are awesome folks, keep them coming but I am a little worried. Darlene mentions not being able to get Love Is Blue out of your head and I never can. I guess that means I'm in an episode of Millennium. Come to think of it that might explain why every morning I find a tray of apple spiced pancakes outside my room. It might also explain why the coffee always tastes funny ;)

Eth

Mark, you're not only IN an episode of MLM, but you are the main character, and only Lucy can tell you why your coffee tastes funny. I'm only responsible for leaving the pancakes. Ever eat a leftover pancake with frosting on top? Yum.

• Like 1

Thanks for the pancakes Darlene you spoil me, here's a few more for y'all (y'all was brought to you today courtesy of SpooktalkGiGi).

* For reason unknown to you every time you look at a clock or a watch the time is thirteen minutes past ten.

* You don't need to have had a drink to wake up not knowing who you are or how you got there.

* If there's a Christmas Party taking place you think nothing wrong with taking your guests to a side room to be depressed together.

* You talk to your PC but it actually does what you ask it to.

Eth

• Like 1

You talk to your PC but it actually does what you ask it to.

Mark, I think Roedecker is responsible for this, and Lord only knows what else.

I can't believe I forgot this one:

Seeing butterflies everywhere.

Having to lock your bedroom door every night.

Pigs everywhere.

Charlie keeps showing up at your doorstep.

• Like 1

Guest frankblack13

you find yourself sometimes comparing the Swine Flu virus to the Marburg virus

when you heard about that house in Cleveland,OH that had a lot of dead bodies in there, you immediately wondered why Frank Black wasn't solving the case

Edited by frankblack13