How Will You Watch Millennium?

Rate this topic

Guest MurmuredDream

Guest MurmuredDream

so now that you have the Complete First Season of Millennium, how do you plan to watch it?

an episode a night?

a disc a night?

all at once?

in order?

i plan to watch mine friday night once the sun sets and as many episodes in order as i can before the sun comes up again heh. nervous breakdown, here i come!

Guest Keith Uhlich

I watched mine over two days, twelve episodes the first, eleven episodes the second.

Man... :grin2:

Keith

Guest Second Coming

I took the day off yesterday and watched the first disc of episodes and all the special features except for a couple of the trailers for the pilot episode(man the set really focused on the pilot episode). I watched some episodes during the day and one during the night. I have to say it was more enjoyable to watch at night. I'm just going to watch at a pace where I'm craving to watch another episode.

Guest ender.wiggin

How about one episode per week? Just like we all watched it back in 1996 when the show first came out! It is amazing that I have not actually seen any of the episodes since the show was canceled in 1999. It is going to be fun to re-experience this series once again. Thanks to this forum did my frenzy and anticipation start to grow to watch the show again. Now it will continue as we wait for season 2 and 3...

Guest Keith Uhlich
how do you plan to watch it?

In a skillet. With potatoes and onions.

This is who we are: :Owls_Ouro_Large:

Keith

I'm SOOOOOO Happy....I'm doing the dance of joy!!!! :jumping:

My Millennium-season 1 arrived TODAY!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! I never expected it THIS SOON!!!! :jumping:

I'm still working on the season 2 reviews for se7en, but this weekend is my Christmas in July! :xmas_ouro:

(....wonders if she can watch all 3 years in one weekend.... :gaba::smokin: )

Guest chrisnu

Only one episodeper day. I want to make them last as long as possible; it may be a long while before S2 is released, hopefully in widescreen! :praying:

Edited by chrisnu