Beautiful Wave

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

I don't know if there's a trailer yet but there was a short skit filmed whilst Lance was on set for some kind of animal-awareness organisation I believe. I'll have a look around and see if I can find it.

Eth

EDIT: Found it.

Guest WaveCrest

From what I can remember of the BTFB interview with Lance it is a surfing movie kind-of, and was filmed somewhere towards Mexico down the West Coast of the US.

Thanks for posting that video Mark.

• 6 months later...

Some brief news just in. "Beautiful Wave" has been selected for the "Blue Ocean Film Festival" which will take place in August. You can read more about the festival and the films that have made the shortlist here.

Eth

Guest Sidewinder

Me too. Lance spoke so high about this movie… It almost has to be good. His new tattoo (from the time shooting the movie) looks great, don't you think?

Well Beautiful Wave has a website and I didn't know it. I must have been too busy catching some sun and surfing the crests.There are some bios (including Lance's of course), some behind the scenes images and videos and more. Well worth a look as it's very nicely done.

Whilst you are here you may as well check out the official website of the Blue Ocean Film Festival that is premièring Beautiful Wave.

Eth

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

I Love Love Love the Ocean and the beach and its been several years since ive been there, i could live on the beach lol One of my most favorite things to do is walk along the beach at night, LOVE IT!!! it is so peaceful listneing to the waves. When we went to Myrtle Beach South Carolina for holiday we would love to leave our balcony door open at night and hear the ocean. Heaven! I love during the day picking up seashells and watching the dolphins jumping in the ocean. :) I must make spooky Frank take me back again. lol

So looking forward to this film! and yes you are right Richard, doesn't it just make you want to drink something blue and tropical! lol :)

Laura :)