Beautiful Wave

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

Oh yes. It's something I imagine of as a perfect evening on holiday, or if you live by the ocean..walking along the beach with the waves coming in. Also having a drink in the evening by the beach and sea. Bliss. :smokin:

Guest WaveCrest

I must have been too busy catching some sun and surfing the crests.

Eth

Do they have beaches and surf hotspots up by Yorkshire? :confused:

Thanks for sharing the website link for Beautiful Wave Mark!

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Do they have beaches and surf hotspots up by Yorkshire? :confused:

Thanks for sharing the website link for Beautiful Wave Mark!

I think they just have moors right? lol and werewolves! lol ;)

Laura :)

BEER----> OK, just got back from the US Open of Surfing in Huntington Beach. The bes of the best surfers are here right now. It's kind of a three ring circus. Surfing, BMX, etc,,, So, I hung out for awhile. Surf and sun are great right now. And some beautiful waves to boot.

BELCH

Guest WaveCrest

I think they just have moors right? lol and werewolves! lol ;)

Laura :)

...and sheep. :oneeyedwinK

EDIT: Have just looked at Beautiful Wave's official website (linked in Mark's post above, post #9). Looked at the synopsis of the film, the detailed description of Lance's character in the film, the photos section and the video section (four clips. Lance appears in the video clip "Turtle").

I love the look of this film (looks gorgeous) and the setting of Baja, as I have only seen one film which was partly set in Baja, California. And that was away from the shore - an oil rig in the ocean in Diamonds Are Forever.

I'll post a link to the official website on Facebook.

• 2 months later...

That's an absolutely super pic. Thank you so much for sharing. I've seen a few pics from this film and the locations is absolutely beautiful. It certainly makes grey old England look a little drab. I really think this is going to be great film in terms of cinematography especially as the director already has a credit on another project as a cinematographer so will no doubt approach it very visually.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

Beautiful Wave has a lovely, fresh look with the locations and cinematography. And the thing with the sea turtles adds something extra to the story. I'm hoping it will get a DVD release in 2011 (because I doubt it will be released before the end of this year. But I would like to be proven wrong).