Crawling Out From Under The Woodwork

Before I get put in front of the Elders and The Old Man for my negligence in tagging on these hallowed walls, I'd like to say I'm back. Life caught up with me and decided to put me through the wringer a couple of times. But hopefully I can post more now. And what better way to make my appearance than by giving myself a birthday gift of TIWWA.

happy-birthday.gif

Lovely to have you back Kara, especially on your birthday and here's hoping life treats you kinder in future. Considering it is your birthday I shall ask the old man to use the softer cat-o-nine-tails for negligence. He's very good about these things you know :oneeyedwinK

Eth

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Hi there, makingeyes.gif Im Laura, you don't know me but you will. Happy Birthday!!!!! thumbsup.gifhug_03.gif Im a loveable strawberry blonde from the South and I do say Y'all!!! lol bigsmile.gif Hope you have a very fun day!

Laura

Guest WaveCrest

Belated birthday greetings here too! I hope you had a most enjoyable birthday. :smile:

Mark, I'm impressed by your birthday greetings graphics above. Very sparkly! :thumbsup:

You make me feel so special Mark. No one else gave me pictures for my birthday. And I'll let The Old Man pass on his being late, considering it took himix hours to move from his recliner to his laptop.

RL is what it is, Libby. I hope eventually I will catch a break and take a nicely earned vacation. Maybe out to Seattle.

Thanks for the birthday wishes Laura, and thanks for the friend add.

I hope my computer doesn't drag when I try to sign on tonight. For some reason its running rather slow lately....

Kara you wouldn't happen to be a fan of Second Life would you? I know people who enjoy second life tend to term reality as RL as you do in your post, just curious. And yes, did you have a spectacular, all signing, all dancing, all boozing birthday?

Eth