Crawling Out From Under The Woodwork

Kara you wouldn't happen to be a fan of Second Life would you? I know people who enjoy second life tend to term reality as RL as you do in your post, just curious. And yes, did you have a spectacular, all signing, all dancing, all boozing birthday?

Eth

But what about people who have seen Avatar, what do they call real life? Rubbish Life maybe? ;)

Now, Happy Belated Birthday from Iceland.

I'm the Millennium music video guy who supplies BTFB with some fan fun.

Cheers from Iceland!

- Jósef

Never saw Second Life, but now I guess I don't have an excuse.

Birthday was boring, and a lot of my RL friends forgot. I was really annoyed evil.gif and upset down.gif about that.

Jósef, I think I've seen your music videos. They're awesome...

Gotta go cook dinner. Damn

Your friends forgot your Birthday? That will never do. We can have a Group Hit Squad round their houses at short notice if you need it? No one would know, we'd make it look a viral outbreak and take the secret to our graves :whistling:

What's the point of being a member of The Group if we don't have some perks eh?

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

I was going to suggest we go round in a van with a birthday cake and candles design on the side of the van. But then that would defeat the object, which is surprise. :laugh: