Hello to All :)

Guest JRS128

Guest JRS128

Hello all :)

Just another forum newbie here. Great forum you have here!

Well, what to tell you about me...Im from Finland, now living in Czech.

Im a big film buff and also love to read, write and travel.

My dream is to make movies, either for living or just for a hobby. Ive done a short film and documentary so far( writing, casting directing, editing..and so on)

I just recently ended a Millennium marathon with my gf. We watched all of the three seasons, during a cours of few weeks.

Great show!

I actually saw most of the series now for the very first time, suprising really since Im a big X-Files fan and saw Harsh Realm also.

Better late than never, though.

I wish you all a nice day!

- JRS

Hi there JRS128,

What a great introduction and it's wonderful to see that Millennium's fanbase keeps on growing as more and more individuals continue to discover it.

Like you, I came to Millennium because of the X-Files. I was a huge fan in it's heyday and wanted to discover more television of that ilk and felt Millennium would be a natural progression and the rest, as they say, is history.

Oh well, here's hoping you enjoy the forum and make many new friends during your stay here.

This is who we are!

Eth

• Elders (Moderators)

Greetings, JRS128. I'd be interested in your future comments about MM as you have experience from the other side of the camera, so to speak. For a long time I've been interested in the comments made by writers/directors/actors and so on, because their perspective is sometimes different from mine as a viewer. For one thing, I didn't realise how much the weather can influence the filming schedule!

Welcome to the TIWWA community here.

Guest WaveCrest

Hi JRS128 and welcome to the community here. :thumbsup: Hope you stay around.

I enjoyed your introduction as well. What sort of films do you like, any particular genre?

thumbsup.gif Hello, JRS128!

Welcome to our warm and fuzzy family... Well, maybe not fuzzy, unless you count the fact that Peter Watts is.... Never mind. You'll learn soon that my insanity has its reasons. However, I'm sure you'll be a great addition to the throng here @ TIWWA, and if you've got any complaints... See Eth, not me! Just Kidding angel.gif

Cheers!

Who Am I (Kara, or if you're lazy like me, WAI)