Lusty Lady peep show closes

Rate this topic

Libby

Good news folks. I took up Graham's advice and managed to contact Monty Bannister who worked as the Locations Manager for S2 & S3 of Millennium. I am chatting with him at the moment to see if he can be of any help in helping us put together a shooting location guide for M-TIWWA.

I'll let you know as soon as I have anything.

Eth

• Like 1

• Elders (Admins)

Well, the Chippendales factor doesn't appeal to me at all. But, on the other hand, putting in quarters and watching some guy mop out the bathroom, yep, I'd pay for that. And, no, that isn't sexist, it would be sexy. :rolleyes: As per that well-known advert of a guy knowing exactly how to use a laundromat.

LOL! Don't you believe it folks. Libby has ethsanfu and myself round to her mop her bathroom first thing every Monday morning whilst she puts her feet up and watches with a glass of red and some expensive dark chocolate.

Good news folks. I took up Graham's advice and managed to contact Monty Bannister who worked as the Locations Manager for S2 & S3 of Millennium. I am chatting with him at the moment to see if he can be of any help in helping us put together a shooting location guide for M-TIWWA.

Eth

Blimey, that's great news! Fingers crossed we can put something together with this and be sure to pass along our sincere thanks!

Guest WaveCrest

Eth

Thanks for doing this Mark. You've put a lot of effort into this. :thumbsup::smile::smokin:

LOL! Don't you believe it folks. Libby has ethsanfu and myself round to her mop her bathroom first thing every Monday morning whilst she puts her feet up and watches with a glass of red and some expensive dark chocolate.

It's not done to the Shake 'n Vac music is it? :biggrin::laugh:

LOL It was at first but I didn't find the tune particularly conducive to fettling so now we vacuum to Queen's "I Want To Break Free" - it seems somewhat fitting. :whipmearder:

I've also rattled off a missive to Matthew Chipera who was the location manager on Season One and I'm really hopeful we can get some stuff of interest from these gents. How awesome would it be to visit Penny Plott's Daycare on Google Earth and so on . Can't wait to see what happens.

Eth

• 1 year later...

I listened to the Pilot commentary with Chris Carter when I did my blog. And yes, he said they went to that place and replicated it on stage (on how it looked inside). How accurate, I have no idea but it sounded from Carter that they did match the look very closely.

As I dig through the archives, looking for old threads to resurrect, I find myself cornered by the Lusty Lady...

My guess would have been that this scene was filmed in Vancouver, either on a stage or on location, but using footage shots from Seattle, as they did for other episodes and shows

:rock2: .