Baja

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Yes, seen it. There is only the old VHS version of it, as far as I know. Went scouting around for it, but could only find a used rental VHS to buy. Lance is HYSTERICALLY FUNNY in this movie! One of his best roles ever! :notworthy:

In my own twisted opinion, of course. :oneeyedwinK

I must be twisted too because Lance always improves everything he is in. Just like what Josef said, "Lance made it better." Amen. I so look forward to seeing it someday.

One of Lance's films I've been meaning to get on DVD, along with Dead Man and Dusting Cliff 7.

Baja and Dusting Cliff 7 aren't on DVD. Just tape.

Guest Sidewinder

One of Lance's films I've been meaning to get on DVD, along with Dead Man and Dusting Cliff 7.

Uh, Cliff 7, are you serious? Well, it isn't that bad but I wouldn't consider it good either. :oneeyedwinK

There is a Region 2 DVD of this, released in Germany spring 2010. It's another title but the same movie.

post-4356-0-43624200-1292600028_thumb.jp

Is it not worth the cost of the DVD my friend? I'm thinking in terms of 'am I likely to every watch the film again' sort of thing. I'm fairly completest when it comes to hos work but I know even us die-hards accept there are some there are some films it's best to see on the TV than purchasing.

Eth

Is it not worth the cost of the DVD my friend? I'm thinking in terms of 'am I likely to every watch the film again' sort of thing. I'm fairly completest when it comes to hos work but I know even us die-hards accept there are some there are some films it's best to see on the TV than purchasing.

Eth

Not only will I never watch Last Assassins/Dusting Cliff 7 ever again, but I am considering asking Lance to give me that two hours of my life back. :rock:

Oooo, Baja on DVD. Wonder if they'll ever get it onto DVD in the US.

Guest WaveCrest

Baja and Dusting Cliff 7 aren't on DVD. Just tape.

They are. Dusting Cliff 7 is under the title Last Assassins on DVD. And Baja is I think still available to buy on Play.com.

Guest WaveCrest

Uh, Cliff 7, are you serious? Well, it isn't that bad but I wouldn't consider it good either. :oneeyedwinK

Uh, that is open to personal opinion. What one person does not want to get on DVD, another person may want to get it. So just because someone thinks a film is rubbish dosen't mean there are other people who like it.