Hi to all

Guest njronche

Guest njronche

Hi, my name is Nivaldo Ronche, I am from São Paulo, Brazil. I am a great fan of Millennium. I saw some chapters for the first time in 1999 (in this year I worked in bug of the millenium), but I did not see all the seasons. now with dvd's I saw all the seasons. Regards.

• Elders (Moderators)

Welcome to the board, Nivaldo.

It's interesting that you worked on the Y2K computer issue. I remember a lot of people saying it was all a fuss about nothing, because nothing happened when the date changed to 2000 - missing the point that without people like yourself working on the issue there would have been a lot of problems.

What did you think of the Millennium episode "TEOTWAWKI"?

:hiya: So glad you decided to join us.

If the world thought the Y2K was bad, I believe the worst is yet to come with the New World Order, HAARP, Chemtrails, and the list goes on. Man's emotions are going to run wild and no telling what is going to happen in some places. I know I sound like the messenger of doom, but the world is really experiencing a lot right now, and people are expecting things to get worse. They probably will. The news sure gets worse every day. There's always chaos before change, and change is definitely happening to our planet and in the air. :ouroborous:

Guest njronche

Hi to all...On TEOTWAWKI, I found the episode a little of fancy, even so I knew of people, who had really made that... had storaged foods, stacks and other things, waiting the end of the world.

Nowadays, we don't need demons. before, the people were only in the threats, things of the type, I will go to kill you, I wil go to finish with its life. .today the people had passed of the threats for the attitudes.

recently, in Rio de Janeiro, a person entered in a school and started to kill all the pupils, was horrible...so, we don't need more demons...the demons are us...and we are killing the planet...

about Y2K, I worked hardly, today we don't know if nothing happned if it was result of our work or if nothing realy hapened...you see? although, we had some problems with some computers, but nothing serious. for me 'the midnight of the Century' was Decembe 31, 1999. My day began early, because I was seeing, by television, all midnights around the globe, since the first midnight in pacific's isling...

So I talk so much for now...

Regards

Njronche, what you said reminds me of the first quote said by the character Gideon in the TV show Criminal Minds.

"The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary. Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness." (Joseph Conrad)

Was just remembered another quote from the show.

"Evil is always unspectacular and always human. And shares our bed...and eats at our table." (W. H. Auden)