Choose or Lose

Rate this topic

Guest notbadforahuman

Guest notbadforahuman

Imagine there is a fast-moving fire coming up on a huge vault of the original Millennium episodes (and they are the last copies on Earth for some reason haha).

You only have enough room in your backpack to throw three in... and you can carry one episode out in each hand for a grand total of FIVE episodes. You can only save FIVE episodes. The rest will be consumed in the fire and gone forever.

Which five episodes do you choose?

What if I jettison other items in the cargo hold of my ship to accomidate more episodes ?

Sorry, my brain is just too practical right now. My mp3 players are my insurance safety net for when that dreaded Millennium vault does goes up in flames. I'm not a tatoo guy like the 1000 year old guy in Germany, but I will proudly consider myself to be one of the "Millennium Knights Chroniclers!"

Even though I can fit close to 2 seasons of Millennium on a 12GB sansa fuze mp3 player with 5 hours of battery powered viewing pleasure, here's my top 5:

Luminary

Force Majeure

Power Principalities, etc

Roosters

Seven and One

A little something from each season.

:rock2:

Guest notbadforahuman

What if I jettison other items in the cargo hold of my ship to accomidate more episodes ?

Sorry, my brain is just too practical right now. My mp3 players are my insurance safety net for when that dreaded Millennium vault does goes up in flames. I'm not a tatoo guy like the 1000 year old guy in Germany, but I will proudly consider myself to be one of the "Millennium Knights Chroniclers!"

Even though I can fit close to 2 seasons of Millennium on a 12GB sansa fuze mp3 player with 5 hours of battery powered viewing pleasure, here's my top 5:

Luminary

Force Majeure

Power Principalities, etc

Roosters

Seven and One

A little something from each season.

Hahaha so clever!

Those are some great choices! Refresh my memory... Seven and One is the season 3 episode where Frank is locked in the flooding bathroom? If so, that one was EPIC.

Oh! I love this post!!!!! Ok.... here's my 5. A combination of my favorites, and what I would want to preserve on the earth of the series, so that other people might see what I keep going on and on about! :pumpkin4:

Pilot

Luminary

The Curse of Frank Black

Beware of the Dog

Seven & One

What a cool thread, wow, this is great. Now I have the difficulty of picking 5 episodes.

For my first choice I am torn between the Pilot and Force Majeure, but Force Majeure is one of my all time favorites, so I will have to go with it.

Second would definitely have to be Luminary.

Third would have to be The Mikado.

My favorite has to be on the list, so Anamnesis is number four.

Now it's hard, but after looking over the episodes, I would have to go with another favorite, The Sound of Snow.

That's my list and I'm sticking with it. :wiggle:

I keep forgetting the pilot when I do these "Top 5" things!

I guess I would then either axe Powers or Roosters from my list via a coin flip.

I'm surprised you didn't also mention The Mikado, which is a big fan favorite here at MLM along with the pilot. Oh well, don't feel too bad, I usually forget about the pilot too. :whistling:

Guest soylentgreenspeople

Umm totally would be the pilot, the beginning and the end, and goodbye to all that!

Back when "The Mikado" was aired it was a fan favorite, and I think that's because it was actually ahead of its time. Today, with all the high communication levels that we are operating at, and with all the online sharing, it's nothing new or different.

• Elders (Moderators)

What a cool topic!

My Top 5 would be

- Pilot (best TV i had ever seen)

- Lamentation (best TV i had ever seen, pt 2, and the first TV show episode ever that made me truly and utterly scared. I kept checking that the door was locked before going bed, etc.)

- Powers, principalities... (there's something so beautiful about Al Pepper, heehee)

- José Chung's (i love self-irony, and i'm a skeptic at heart, plus it 's so brilliantly written that it can't be left behind)

- Seven and One (a beautiful, engaging episode that touches the "I'd love to believe" part in my heart)