Frank Black (Lance Henriksen)

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Rank Frank Black 1-10  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
feel free to comment

but i'm very wary of guys who seem to know exactly what to say (bliss).

Oh, come on, I don't use any lines. By the way, what's a classy dame like you doin in a place like this? (spoken with a Bogart accent)

Guest Doll
Oh, come on, I don't use any lines. By the way, what's a classy dame like you doin in a place like this? (spoken with a Bogart accent)

(not sure, i just woke up & here i was.)

"i think you're supposed to tell me." botd

• 1 month later...
Guest colisa
Hope someone can help with this... I have a friend who has a soundbyte on her computer and swears its Lance Henriksen [but can't remember where she found it] and it goes like this.. " Tell me you haven't imaged what it would be like to make love to me; that you haven't imaged me inside you"

She tried to play it over the phone and with the music background I could not hear it well enough to say for sure it is Lance.. BUT... does anyone recongnize it and know what movie it is from... :tasty::tongue::bigsmile:

Walkabout, I found a website with sound files of Lance Henriksen's lines, organized by movie. The quote you mentioned is included.

https://www.angelfire.com/celeb/uklancer/Lance/voice/lh.html

I have it bookmarked for my LH fix!

Walkabout, I found a website with sound files of Lance Henriksen's lines, organized by movie. The quote you mentioned is included.

https://www.angelfire.com/celeb/uklancer/Lance/voice/lh.html

I have it bookmarked for my LH fix!

:fool: That scene sounds like Profile for Murder. I heard it on a site once, but the quotes wouldn't fully play for me. :wtf:

:eyes: I'd never heard one of Lance's characters talk in such a manner :kissypoo::eyes: - I was all verklempt :jumping::devil::angel: , I thought I was gonna plotz!!! :tasty::clapping::notworthy::oneeyedwinK

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest Estrella_16

Hi there! I loved Lance since the Pilot. I loved his voice, this was definetely (just so u know...Im from Argentina and trying to become an English translator...please ignore any "typing mistake" :rofl: ) the thing that first got me into his character, followed of course by his rough face, and look.

Hes just plain sexy. As Frank Black...Ive only seen bits of other movies hes been in, eg some weird tv movie On Hallmark about some supernova...that was funny...hes got grey hair in that one. :)

Oh and I prefer him either with dark hair, or sort of light brown/grey, but not totally grey as it makes him look a LOT older. :nahah:

Guest Sheree Dawn
........i would have voted if you had an option for "Just plain old scary looking".

se7en :ouro:

LOL :clapping:

I voted for the total hunk. I mean he has something that is indesribable. Not like Tom Cruise, Okay bad example.... Not like George Clooney or Matthew McConnahey...

Lance is the sort that makes you turn to warm jello