Frank Black (Lance Henriksen)

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Rank Frank Black 1-10  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Sheree Dawn

There's only one other person whose voice has the same effect, and that's Alan Rickman.

I read an interview once that said if Velvet had a voice, it would sound like Alan Rickman, but I think that also holds true for Lance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest JanieJones

I just want to use my first post to day YES HE IS A TOTAL HUNK!!! At first I wasn't really digging his sex appeal, I thought he really had none but by the middle of season 2 I was so in love. He is just so dark and brooding but he is also everything you can ask for in a man. and his voice, OMG orgasm-city. Sorry if thats graphic but he has the hottest voice ever. I like him with dark hair as well as the grey hair in season 3, that was a delicious surprise.

Oh and I find Peter Watts really hot too. I giggle sometimes when he shows up unexpectedly. yum.

• Elders (Admins)

Hi Janie and welcome to the forums!

Don't worry, you are not alone! Lance is still a hit with the ladies as the poll shows!

Thanks for joining in!

Regards,

Graham

• 1 month later...
Guest frankblack13

I was highly amused at the total hunk option so I picked it XD

I don't care that he's 69 years old he's still fine as hell. :happy:

*Eth goes wildy off topic*

The penny has just dropped as to who you are FrankBlack13, you're Heather from our campaign Myspace page right? Well I'm Mark from the self same campaign page, nice to see you around these parts too and welcome to the community.

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest frankblack13

*Eth goes wildy off topic*

The penny has just dropped as to who you are FrankBlack13, you're Heather from our campaign Myspace page right? Well I'm Mark from the self same campaign page, nice to see you around these parts too and welcome to the community.

Best wishes,

Eth

yep I'm Heather from myspace! :grinning: Hi Mark thanks for the welcome. ^_^

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...