Grab your MillenniuM-rarities and show it !

Rate this topic

I don't have any memorabilia or anything. Closest I came was thinking about getting an ouroboros tattoo. Not sure if it's in keeping with my belief system though, so I didn't.Plus they arent' cheap. Plus... I'm not into pain! hahahah! Maybe I'll get a rub on tattoo!laugh.gif

• Like 2

I don't have any memorabilia or anything. Closest I came was thinking about getting an ouroboros tattoo. Not sure if it's in keeping with my belief system though, so I didn't.Plus they arent' cheap. Plus... I'm not into pain! hahahah! Maybe I'll get a rub on tattoo!laugh.gif

signlol.gif

Dont know where to post it, so i put it in here. laugh.gif

Was a bit bored...

Remembering Peter Watts finding the Morley Cigarette on the Floor?

Seems like the Smoker pulled some strings in the Millennium Area as well...

But wait! They had their own Cigarette Smoking Man. Heres his promotional picture.

Oh wait! Thats me! Unfortunately, i only appeared in a deleted scene ;D

My first thought was to say, "You handsome devil you," but the word "devil" just doesn't fit. So, "You handsome deleted scene person." LOL ? ? ?

• 1 month later...

Dont know where to post it, so i put it in here. laugh.gif

Was a bit bored...

Remembering Peter Watts finding the Morley Cigarette on the Floor?

Seems like the Smoker pulled some strings in the Millennium Area as well...

But wait! They had their own Cigarette Smoking Man. Heres his promotional picture.

Oh wait! Thats me! Unfortunately, i only appeared in a deleted scene ;D

...and again, Morley Cigarettes used by "The Walking Dead" FOX Series...

• Like 1

Wow, I never noticed that Morley cigarettes are in The Walking Dead. Thanks for the info., and from now on I will watch more closely.

Simon, I want to see a picture of you smiling without something covering your face. Bet it's a handsome one.

Wow, I never noticed that Morley cigarettes are in The Walking Dead. Thanks for the info., and from now on I will watch more closely.

Simon, I want to see a picture of you smiling without something covering you face. Bet it's a handsome one.

I see the series a second time and i just noticed it.

As for the image, be patientwink.gif