Season Two's Unknown Caller

Rate this topic

Sorry Friends, if this has been discussed somewhere else already or got explained during the season and i just missed it,

but who the h**l was that unknown, unidintifieable caller, that tried to reach Frank Black during the beginning of the second season, that wasnt even tracable with all that spy-stuff, that Roedecker installed?

Never apologize for anything around here, especially for bringing up a subject that may have been discussed. Most have been a long time ago, and we all love a new, fresh, approach to everything in every episode. It's fun!

If my memory hasn't failed me, I'm thinking the unknown caller is the stalker who kidnapped Catherine, the Polaroid Man. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. I do need to watch the show again, it's been a long time and I am very rusty, especially with my memory of details.

Jep, this is very strange. It was so creepily introduced, all these calls, noone answering, all these Nerdstuff by Roedecker and they still couldn't trace him. Who was it? The Mikado Killer? Could this be a developing plot, that was simply canceled without any further mentioning? Or did i just miss it and you cant remember? Questions questions and no answers biggrin.gif

Maybe they planned on addressing it in season 4, which we never got. sad.gif Definitely, when I finish with what I am watching now, I am starting this series again and oh my, so many new things to watch out for and pay special attention to, like the prayer stick that was brought up in another thread. What fun. We need to make a list ~

1. Caller

2. Prayer Stick

3. etc.