Hollow Earth Theory

Rate this topic

Archer

Guest exangel

Hell is only below the conscious magnitude of the Psychic Sphere of Intelligence of the Gaia organism. It is really left back in the planets closer to the Sun. Furthermore the Hell of Souls is in places all around the Gaia planet and leaves traces in the current conscious life to form resonance in the micro-organic structure of Gaia's inhabitants and parasites.

P.S.

Do not mistake fiction for fact, please. If you want Non-Fiction, read the New Age section and quit looking to Lovecraft for answers. Fiction writers only author metaphorical recombination so that the reader's imagination can see the facts of reality in a different light, particularly if the Author himself is not of sound mind or; if he Is of sound mind, he becomes highly professional in the field.

Edited by exangel

Project Moondust

I found the book, and the link to it.

It was an interesting read. If anyone wants to borrow my copy, speak up!

there are alot of things out there in the book, and it shows the steps taken to cover them up, and more important, HOW the goverement was wording things to make the problem go away.

Why don't we see more ufo activity?

Back then, there wern't as many planes in the sky so when things moved fast and silent, or screamed through the night, people sat up and took notice.

or they covered their heads in fear.

kath :alien:

I think before we read all the interesting books we need to form a special opp's team and raid Area 51!

I think if there were more answers then the growing questions we would have more in sight into the coming and past events. I see there is a new thread saying take Odessa out of the Hollow Earth?

A plausible theory, although the Nazi’s were involved in many of the events that have unfolded by religion or science due to their drive for ultimate power. They say all the events from the past will have meaning in the future and will return for reasons not foretold?

I think the best explained theory for events today somehow were answered long ago and hid from the public. The Hollow Earth theory is just another unanswered fact maybe already answered?

Food for thought!!!!!

:ouroborous:

Guest fledgling666
I think before we read all the interesting books we need to form a special opp's team and raid Area 51!

I think if there were more answers then the growing questions we would have more in sight into the coming and past events. I see there is a new thread saying take Odessa out of the Hollow Earth?

A plausible theory, although the Nazi’s were involved in many of the events that have unfolded by religion or science due to their drive for ultimate power. They say all the events from the past will have meaning in the future and will return for reasons not foretold? 

I think the best explained theory for events today somehow were answered long ago and hid from the public. The Hollow Earth theory is just another unanswered fact maybe already answered?

Food for thought!!!!!

:ouroborous:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

read it, man, there were 2 different discussions, destroying the original thread idea, so i decided to take one out so the original could continue.

Then there is the intertnet site that has some drilling team somewhere go very deep into the earh and hearing the sounds of the damned. They have the sounds on site I believe.

Hollow earth theory? Didn't Christ himself go into the bowels of the earth?

Then there is the intertnet site that has some drilling team somewhere go very deep into the earh and hearing the sounds of the damned. They have the sounds on site I believe.

Geeee....Wasn't that a scene out a Bob Dylan movie, called "Masked and Anonymous"? From 2002? :devil:

• 3 weeks later...

This is just trivial although remains a question mark in time. Several different factions whether religious or scientific believe in this place although there is no sufficient proof to support it's existence. ALTHOUGH Odessa seems to believe so what are we missing! :ouro:

Just a question that will never be answered.