The Music

Rate this topic

Guest LucyButler2000

"problem is not all of us have a computer that can download that. Hopefully SOMEONE will come out with a professional CD that we can listen too anywhere.  "

Don't worry there will be a cd of the music not only the score but the pop music as well (lack of the correct word for lyric and music compositions). As well as a dvd of the episodes and hopefully an isolated music score bonus feature on the dvd.

-MM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is fantastic news!! :notworthy::notworthy:

Guest LucyButler2000
just curious to know, since your a musican.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do everything by ear. Its strange, I know, but the music is in my head first. Then I go look for the right orchestral samples to match whats in my head. Then I start laying down a scratch trakc until I get an idea of where i want to go with it. Having the finished visuals to score too really helps too :)

I do use a teaching course called "The Study of Orchestration" by Charles Adler. Its a huge book that has loads of examples, a 5 cd audio library of the examples and a workbook.

Loads of help there ;)

Guest LucyButler2000
if you ever have a chance Google Mel Bay.....very intresting story

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Perhaps you have a link to what is interesting. A google search reveals he has a lot of stuff for sale and instructional materials.

• 6 months later...

Ahh, i love it Mick! Your new music you sent my way fits perfect. Awsome...I think the Fans of Mark Snow are gonna love this stuff! By the way anyone how has listend to the tunes on the site, we are putting together the sound track now so look out!

MM

Ahh, i love it Mick! Your new music you sent my way fits perfect. Awsome...I think the Fans of Mark Snow are gonna love this stuff! By the way anyone how has listend to the tunes on the site, we are putting together the sound track now so look out!

MM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WOO-HOO! :clapping: