Most Scrumptious Female Guest Star.

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Who is the hottest, a selection for every preferance.  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest ein042
Alright now, a second vote for the female dog??? Now don't try to tell me that wasn't Ein that time. :oneeyedwinK

Now you’ve got Me curious MIB.I promise I didn’t taint your poll with a double vote.

Maybe like in ’Beware of the dog” the forces are once again mustering to keep the balance.

We don’t have a member named Benny, do we?

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Now you’ve got Me curious MIB.I promise I didn’t taint your poll with a double vote.

Maybe like in ’Beware of the dog” the forces are once again mustering to keep the balance.

We don’t have a member named Benny, do we?

Well, every member is entitled to only one vote, so that lets you off the hook for the double vote, unless you have a secret screen name (or names) for the purpose of poll manipulation :oneeyedwinK I think the more likely scenario is the one you suggested, and the forces of evil are trying to maintain the balance. My main problem with the poll results is the balance though. It seems as though two votes for the female dog have upset the balance in the other direction. I mean two votes for the dogs and no votes for the lovely Sarah Strange.... and what does that say about my taste in women? :eyes:

Guest ein042
Well, every member is entitled to only one vote, so that lets you off the hook for the double vote, unless you have a secret screen name (or names) for the purpose of poll manipulation :oneeyedwinK I think the more likely scenario is the one you suggested, and the forces of evil are trying to maintain the balance. My main problem with the poll results is the balance though. It seems as though two votes for the female dog have upset the balance in the other direction. I mean two votes for the dogs and no votes for the lovely Sarah Strange.... and what does that say about my taste in women? :eyes:

She is lovely but somehow very intimidating.

We DO have a Bennie now :hiya: YEA!

( No cracks now pls about the list going to the dogs :doh: )

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
She is lovely but somehow very intimidating.

We DO have a Bennie now :hiya: YEA!

( No cracks now pls about the list going to the dogs :doh: )

Yes, Sarah's role in "Force Majeure" did kind of paint her in an intimidating way. Yes, we do have a Bennie now, so he/she will be able to deflect some of the suspicion away from Ein if there appears to be any Canine mischief going on here. :oneeyedwinK

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CJ450

Theres no doubt that Vivian Wu is stunning, but i don't think she would give us normal looking guys a second glance - what makes a character attractive is in fact (IMOHO) is if they look / act like regular people.

What about Dr. Katherine Huston (Rhondel Reynoldson) from single blade of grass she played the pathologist - not facially stunning but she seems sh could begreat fun to be with

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Theres no doubt that Vivian Wu is stunning, but i don't think she would give us normal looking guys a second glance - what makes a character attractive is in fact (IMOHO) is if they look / act like regular people.

What about Dr. Katherine Huston (Rhondel Reynoldson) from single blade of grass she played the pathologist - not facially stunning but she seems sh could begreat fun to be with

Hmmm, interesting, I can't get a picture of her in my head. I will have to take note when/if I watch "Single Blade" again. I was watching Covenant last night, and I realized that Sarah Koskoff as Didi Higgens would have also been a nice alternative choice for those who like classy, smart, clean cut, adorable women, and I really like her voice too.

• 11 months later...

Why sell yourself short with Vivian Wu? My experience is that most women aren't as superficial as men. They would be more interested in who you are and how secure you could make them fell than in what a pretty boy you are. Of course if you are a pretty boy AND a decnet guy.....

We men, on the other hand, will ignore glaring personality disorders if she' hot.

Guest Doll
Why sell yourself short with Vivian Wu? My experience is that most women aren't as superficial as men. They would be more interested in who you are and how secure you could make them fell than in what a pretty boy you are. Of course if you are a pretty boy AND a decnet guy.....

We men, on the other hand, will ignore glaring personality disorders if she' hot.

Spoken like a true man. A co-worker once told me that sometimes, if a woman's beautiful, a guy might not ask her out even though he really wants to.

It's been my experience to have seen many more attractive women w/unattractive men vs unattractive women w/attractive men.

Bliss: Is the woman in the poll who was pregnant & broke out of prison? I don't remember what the ep was. I'd also like to suggest the blind woman from Goodby to All That as a possibility.

Guest SouthernCelt
Bliss: Is the woman in the poll who was pregnant & broke out of prison? I don't remember what the ep was. I'd also like to suggest the blind woman from Goodby to All That as a possibility.

I'll jump in for 'bliss -- if you're referring to the blonde that "immaculately conceived" and broke out of jail with her companion, yes that's Missy Crider (In Arcadia Ego) and she's on the list.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Spoken like a true man. A co-worker once told me that sometimes, if a woman's beautiful, a guy might not ask her out even though he really wants to.

It's been my experience to have seen many more attractive women w/unattractive men vs unattractive women w/attractive men.

Yes, it sounds like you are talking about Missy Crider from "In Arcadia Ego", which was the prison break episode. I agree, the woman from Goodbye To All That would be a good choice. She was a cutie and a hottie. :tasty: And with that, of to work I go.....