Kolchak Series To Dvd 10/4/05

Rate this topic

Guest Kolchak

Guest Kolchak

Thanks to the powers above for posting the link to Amazon. That is the best price I have found and it includes free shipping. I will definitely place my order through the tiwwa link.

It's a really fun show. A little spooky, but always with a light side. Some great acting too. Darren McGavin and Simon Oakland were great as the lead roles. I rarely see it in reruns anymore other than an occasional marathon on the SciFi channel. The monsters are little silly in some episodes (bad costumes and a plaster lizard head), but I just loved it as a kid. Kolchak was way ahead of it's time. Can't wait to finally get my hands on the set.

Eric

i have a vivid memory as a young kid and it was a Fri. evening and my parents had to take me to a school activity, i threw a fit because i wanted to stay home to watch a new epi. of The Night Stalker. I believe this was during its original season.

I also remember being in 5th grade drawing pictures of Carl Kolchak fighting demons.

• Elders (Admins)
Thanks to the powers above for posting the link to Amazon.  That is the best price I have found and it includes free shipping.  I will definitely place my order through the tiwwa link.

It's a really fun show.  A little spooky, but always with a light side.  Some great acting too.  Darren McGavin and Simon Oakland were great as the lead roles.  I rarely see it in reruns anymore other than an occasional marathon on the SciFi channel.  The monsters are little silly in some episodes (bad costumes and a plaster lizard head), but I just loved it as a kid.  Kolchak was way ahead of it's time.  Can't wait to finally get my hands on the set.

Eric

Thanks Eric much appreciated! Every bit helps!

i have a vivid memory as a young kid and it was a Fri. evening and my parents had to take me to a school activity, i threw a fit because i wanted to stay home to watch a new epi. of The Night Stalker.  I believe this was during its original season.

I also remember being in 5th grade drawing pictures of Carl Kolchak fighting demons.

Now that's the power of TV and just what I like best about it!

Guest Kolchak
All good things................

Remember the waiting for Millennium to be on DVD!  :praying:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very True. I'm still waiting for season 3 of Millennium!

• 3 weeks later...