Kolchak the Night Stalker

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming
but it was news about Frank Spotnitz bring the Night Stalker back to TV

Could you copy the article/email and paste it here?

KOLCHAK RETURNS

I have received numerous e-mails regarding the news that I’m developing a new version of "The Night Stalker" for ABC. Most want to know how the new show will differ from the old. For many reasons, I’m going to keep quiet about that for now. But I will say I was a huge fan of the original TV movie as a kid, and watched every episode of the short-lived series that followed. (One of my biggest thrills on "The X-Files" was getting the opportunity to write a part for the great Darren McGavin, who played Carl Kolchak.) I appreciate the interest, and trust you will all stay tuned…

posted by Frank Spotnitz at 3:14 PM

Guest F_Black

Hot damn! That was my favorite show when it was on! GAWD, what nerdy xxx-year old boy wouldn't like it. Matter of fact, when I was home ill a couple weeks ago, the (U.S.) SciFi channel had it on all day. I have two things to say:

1) Still a fun show.

2) Gads, the monsters were cheesy.

Guest MMawagen

I have a childhood recollection that there was a heart-eating giant chicken as the monster in one of the episodes of Kolchak. Is this a muddled memory or is it true?

Hot damn! That was my favorite show when it was on! GAWD, what nerdy xxx-year old boy wouldn't like it. Matter of fact, when I was home ill a couple weeks ago, the (U.S.) SciFi channel had it on all day. I have two things to say:

1) Still a fun show.

2) Gads, the monsters were cheesy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>