Catherine And The Frenchman

Rate this topic

This one is strange. I am watching the pilot episode right now and all of a sudden in the scene where Catherine and Frank are having their touching moment discussing Frank trying to keep the evil away from his family, right in the middle, Catherine blurts out "You can't stop it"...thats exactly what the Frenchman says in the last line of the movie!! coincidence? This show becomes more and more unique the more you watch it...

till the last change....be done..

fourhorsemen....

Truly remarkable! I had never noticed this and as I truly believe that Millennium does not do coincidence then there must be meaning.....

To add a dash of fuel to the embers there is a similar exchange in Anamnesis involving Catherine. During Catherine and Lara's exchange regarding Catherine's intention to protect Claire from the inevitable, Lara indicates that some things are meant to be with the line "You can't stop it!..."

I had planned a rather social day but now, I fear, it will be spent looking for other "You can't stop its.." It really can't be healthy.........

Till then...

ethsnafu

• 5 years later...

Excellent thread and surprised that I have missed it. I never noticed "You can't stop it," in any of the episodes, yet now that the subject has been brought up I remember hearing it being said. Yes, this show does become more unique the more you watch it.:clapping: It's that good. :notworthy::ouroborous:

• 1 year later...

Hey, does anyone remember the sentence being said in any other episodes? Makes me want to watch them again.

I'm thinking Libby might know since, to the best of my knowledge she's responsible for all the transcripts. Great job by the way.

It really does never cease to amaze me how many things were thrown into the episodes and years later we are just now noticing them. :doh:

• 2 months later...

Wow, didn't see the July post and I think therefore I want to watch "Anamnesis" again.

I did watch the pilot again after reading this thread.

The show just keeps getting better and better, and it's already one of the best shows ever.

• 2 months later...

Dr. Liz stated "The time is now," after Frank was abducted and taken underground in "A Single Blade of Grass." It was more related to the time when the tribe was going to act, but it does add to apocalyptic MIllenniumistic flavor, which is kind of unsettling given that it is assumed that Liz had no Millennium Group affiliation.

rock2.gif

• 2 months later...